PART 15

IN THE MORNING....

"Y/N, wake up. You need to eat." Yunho says, holding a bowl of fruit salad and glass of water.

"Mmmfjjjskjs. I dont wanna. Lemme sleep." you say. Yunho nudged you again and again.

"Y/N-ah, I will cuddle and cradle you until you wake up. Love, you need to wake up and eat to take care of this baby." Yunho nudges his nose against your cheek. "Stoppp~" you command.

Yunho keeps nudging your cheek. Then tickles you. "Yunho! Not right there. Ah!" you giggle so hard you start crying.

"What in the chocolate vanilla swirl, that actually sounds good right now, anyways, what is going on?" San asks.

"I was cheering up Y/N. Chill. It's not like you've been helping her stay calm and happy for the baby's sake." Yunho smiles. "What was that you little bitch? That's why you and Yeosang don't get any lines!" San shouts.

"We get more lines than Win-Win." Yeosang shouts.

"Now wait a damn minute. Win-Win is my baby so don't be talking shit on him or imma chop all ya dicks off. Got me? Now San, just because you aren't the dad doesnt mean you can be a bitch to everyone else. So go get some air." you say.

San shoots you a look then exits.

"Hey, why is he so mad about not being the father? You and Wooyoung are cute. But Seonghwa is sexier. Wink wink." Yunho nudges.

"How would you know?" you ask. Yunho smirks. "You kinky little brat." you giggle.

You take the fruit and water. Taking a sip of water you feel a kick. "Oh! Why hello there little one."  you smile.

Your cheeks are still in pain from smiling so much after finding out you were pregnant.

Wooyoung then walks in. "Can I talk to him?" Wooyoung asks. You nod.

He walks over to you, waiting for your legs to swing and hang over the bed. "Hey Taejee, its daddy here. I just want you to know that I will take care of mommy no matter what. Through sickness and health, I promise to take care of both of you. You two are my life, my everything and my family. You will be my number one priorities from now on. Work can wait for as long as it needs. We can get a house in the middle of the county. Or live on a farm and take care of the chickens and pigs and cows and-"

"Ok Wooyoung. Your excited. And so am I, but we need this planned before Taejee gets here." you say. Wooyoung nods, kissing your stomach.