PART 35

"I came here to apologize for everything. I bribed the officer to letting me have at least 2 hours with you to explain." Kelly says. "Listen, we got off on the wrong foot. It's ok. But you didn't have to ask for 2 hours if you came to say sorry about that." I laugh. "I helped you dad plan your death." She says. My smile dropped into nothing but disgust and hate.

"You what?" I snap. "Now, it may sound bad, but I needed the money. My grandma was dying." Kelly says. "I don't give not one fuck about your dying grandma. You tried to fucking assassinate me with my dad! Did you sleep with him to?" I cross my arms. "No! That's gross. Your dad is like 60 years old and saggy." Kelly laughs. "My dad is dead, Kelly. I killed him before he could kill me. That's what I should be in here for. But instead, I'm in here for stabbing someone. Prison is not fun and I've only been here for a day. I just saw someone kill their self because of me. I am killing everyone. I'm just a fucking mess. I want my mom." I place my head in my hands and cry into them. "She would know what to do right now. She would tell me it's going to be ok as long as I make it out of here alive and happy and back to my husband and kid. But she isn't here because of my dad. I could have stopped him. Stopped him from killing her. I just let it happen. I was there, Kelly. Right fucking there and watched it happen. But he said I'd end up like her if I said anything. I was 10!" I scream.

"I am so sorry. You may think I'm just saying it, but I mean it. I had no idea you went through all of that. Your mom sounds amazing." Kelly reaches for my hand and holds it. "Hey, no touching." An officer says. "Dude, did you not hear what the fuck she just said? She's going through a lot. Shut the fuck up and go arrest someone or something." Kelly defends me. The cops shuts his mouth.

"Hey, you'll make it out. I'll make sure of it. I got a job a-and I'm raising money to get you out of here. I even earned all of the money your dad gave me to give back to you. I'm going to get you out of here so you can be happy again. I'm sorry I did this to you. You are such a sweet person and deserve nothing but happiness and love. We'll make it out of this. I promise you. I may have tried killing you, but I hope you forgive me and open up to me so we can become friends and put this all behind us."

"Yeah, I'd like that. And you didn't have to give me back the money. I'm sorry about your grandma. I hope she's healthy. I didn't mean what I said. I was just heated." I caress her hand with my thumb and smile. "Thank you for this. I really needed to get this off my chest." I smile. "Of course. I really needed to talk to you anyways. There is this girl, Ailee Johnson or something like that. She keeps calling me about you, trying to dig up dirt on you. She even asked me to try and poison you. I said no. I've hurt you and your family enough. She got angry and hung up. Next day later, there is a dead rat on my doorstep." Kelly shrugs.

"It could have been a cat." I say. "Yeah, but I'm sure cats don't leave notes saying, 'This will be you' on little note cards." Kelly rolls her eyes. My eyes grew big. "What? Ailee Johnson is my attorney. But supposedly, everyone isn't who they say they are in New York. The cop that just shot and killed himself told me his name was Calum. Turns out his name was Tony Adams. There isn't even a Calum Johnson in the system." I look at the time, only 30 minutes have passed. "You need to meet up with her and make sure she isn't planning something or was planning something with 'Calum'. She can end up in jail for attempted murder and assault." Kelly looks worried.

"I wanted to try and dig into everything about her. She threw a pity party when we first met. She was supposedly abused by this so called Calum. So they divorced and he took the kid. They told the kid it was because they were on bad terms and lost love for each other. But to me it seems planned. This is all too much for 1 day. Did they even have a kid? Or did she make that up too? See, being in jail makes you really think about shit because you're not mentally stable for the first day and a half. But you realize reality is just as shitty." Kelly nods. "I could try and get dirt on her. I still have her number. If I call and ask if I can still try to poison you or dig dirt up, maybe she'll accept it." Kelly says.

I nod. "That's smart. I really like that. But don't you think that's really out of the blue? Like you denied her at first. And all the sudden you want to help? She'll think you're up to something. She's not stupid. If she set all this up, there is no telling what she'll do next." I argue. "I'm sure it's ok. She's a twisted and psycho bitch just like me. We'll work it out just fine. But I have to go and solve this. I'll talk to you in at least two days when I have enough information." Kelly says. We get up, hug for a minute, then smile as she leaves.

While I'm with myself, I look up to the sky, since we met outside with supervision. "Lord, please keep your eyes on Kelly, Wooyoung and Rose. Rose is my little girl. I don't want anything happening to her. She deserves happiness. And Kelly, let her grandma be healthy and happy. Let Wooyoung have his job back and bring money into our house so we can move when I get out. Please tell Rose and Wooyoung I love them. Amen." I say.

Rose's POV
"Daddy, I can feel something. I think it's Mommy. She's telling me something." I say. "What is it sweetie?" Dad says after walking in. "She says she loves us and misses us. She wished for me to be happy. She prayed for you to get your job back so we can afford to move when she gets out so we can be a happy, non-problematic family again." I tell him. He smiles at me. "Haha, you're so silly. Tell Mommy I love and miss her. Sweet dreams." Dad says as he walks away. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Wooyoung's POV
What if Y/N is really praying this right now? What if Rose is right? What if Rose has something that gives her the power to communicate with her mind? All of this was racing through my head. I wasn't paying any attention and hit my knee on the coffee table. I need to go see Y/N. I also need to take Rose with me.