PART 38

I wake up to the beautiful bright sun and the smell of warm hazelnut coffee. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty. We got a big day ahead of us today." Morgan says. I rise up, stretch my arms, and smile. "Why thank you prince charming for the coffee." I grab the cup and take a sip. The warm coffee running down my throat felt good, considering it's winter here in New York. "Turn around so I can get dressed." I say.

"So, I contacted Ailee's parents. They told me they haven't heard from her or seen her since last week on the news. They called to congratulate her for her job, but as you know." Morgan gestures. "She never picked up. Is there some history as to why she dislikes her family so much?" I ask, finally getting up off the couch in Morgan's office.

"Well, seems here there has been domestic and sexual abuse in the family for years. Her mother and herself both reported her father, but it was her mother and father doing the abuse. The mother played innocent because there in Georgia, men were the abusive types. Never the women, well because they weren't as masculine and aggressive or dominant." he says. I nod in agreement. "I've never been abused but I've seen it happen. It's so traumatizing and painful. Imagine being told to put up with it for 15 years. And then having to run away from the 2 who raised and cared for you since birth because you feared for your life." I started crying out of nowhere.

"Hey, hey. It'll be ok. We'll find her and get to the bottom of this. Maybe if we're lucky, we can arrest her parents too." Morgan leans in to kiss me. I close my eyes and feel his lips press mine. The sweet yet bitter taste of the coffee on his lips.

"Morgan, we can't. I'm still an inmate." I push away. "Not to me." he says, kissing my neck. He grabs my legs, swinging me around and sitting me on his desk. He paused. He ran to the window and closed the blinds and locked the door. It was 4 in the morning and nobody was there.

Morgan spun me around and bent me over the desk, where he slid his hands up my skirt and slid my panties down. My breath hitched as he glided his fingers across my clit. "Wow. You must be in a mood, huh, Officer Jung?" Morgan smirks. "For you, why of course." I smirk back as he slid in two fingers and began flicking them back and forth.

He put his hand over my mouth and laid me down on the table. I whimpered and squirmed around. I didn't want to cum early so i slightly pushed him away from me with my foot.

He pushed my skirt up more, spreading my legs. "You ready for this baby?" He went down to lick my clit a little and then unzipped his pants. He slowly slid it in, going slow then speeding up his strokes.

"Hey! Woohoo! Wake up dumbass. We have a case to solve." Morgan yells. I wake up. "You were moaning my name and touching yourself. Would you like to explain, sleeping beauty?" He smirks. I blush and then lay back down and hug my pillow.