PART 9

You walk toward the couch, grabbing your blue blanket you've had since you were 5, but the boys make fun of you.

"San, Wooyoung! C'mon! Let's watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse." You shout.

You being 22, but act like a 5 year old, drives the boys crazy. Just like the day before, you didn't sleep all night. So you were cranky. The boys told you to take a nap. But you argued and said you weren't sleeping until you got apple juice. So they drove to the store at 4 am to get you apple juice. You chugged a whole 3 glasses, then went to sleep.

"Coming!" they shout, their footsteps following behind you with their blankets and apple juice.

(To be honest, this sounds hella cute to me. Just cuddling with your favorite K-Idol and watching your favorite tv show. Yeah. Cant relate)

~

Five minutes into Mickey Mouse, you are dozing off. "Hey, Y/N, come on." San wakes you up. You refuse to get up, so he carries you to his room, which is closer to the bathroom, since you downed 4 glasses of apple juice between 5 episodes of Mickey Mouse.

Wooyoung had already fallen asleep on San, so San had to figure out how to get Wooyoung off of him, to pick you up.

"Grrr..." you growl. You hate being woken up. He lays you down, kisses you lips, neck and forehead, then races back downstairs to get Wooyoung.

You got cold so you got under the blanket. Then you got hot, so you took your sweater and pants off and put one of San's shirts on.

San walked in with Wooyoung, dropped Wooyoung on the bed, undressed himself, then got on the other side of you and you all fell asleep together.

~

You wake up, look over to your right, nothing, then your left, Wooyoung. You didn't remember what happened last night. You climbed over Wooyoung, careful not to wake him up.

You make it over him, but he pulls you into a hug, then flips you to where he's on top. "Good Morning gorgeous." he kisses you. You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him closer.

You remember San being in the bed too, but where is he?

Wooyoung kisses your neck, leaving little bite marks and hickeys. You moan at the pleasure. You look at the alarm clock and its 1 pm. 1 pm is when 7 of the boys are at practice and 1 is home with you. So you had Wooyoung all to yourself.

Wooyoung runs his hands up your shirt, cupping your breasts. You let out a little moan, enjoying the pleasure. "Wooyoung~" you moan.

"Yes baby?" Wooyoung answers. "Your hair is so messy. But its cute. I like it." You say. Wooyoung slides his finger from your abdomen to your inner thigh. He hooks his finger on your waistband, requesting entry. You nod.

He takes off his boxers. You could see how hard he was, which made you blush. He blushes, but you found it quite cute. On stage, hes a sexy beast, but off stage, hes a shy bunny.

(play music)

He starts rubbing his length against your clit, making you moan. "Ahh! Wooyoung!" your back arches as you aggressively grab the sheets. "Yes, scream my name. Your making me hard." Wooyoung tosses his head back and groans as he thrusts into you.

You let out a loud moan. Probably the neighbors could hear it. The more moans you made, the faster he thrust.

You were close to your climax, but Wooyoung wasn't. Even after you came, he kept thrusting. After your 2nd orgasm, he kissed you passionately, his sweat dripping down.

"Uhhhh, why was I not allowed to join?" San says standing in the doorway, his middle region pitching a tent in his tight jeans.