PART 17

(disclaimer - wattpad has been deleting some parts of my chapters. so sorry of these don't make sense.)

"S-San hey bro. How've you been? When did you get here? Hehe." Seonghwa starts sweating but acts like he's cool with it.

You look back and forth in confusion. "You know I like Y/N. So where did this come from?" San takes 2 steps forward, which is making Seonghwa nervous. San is the more mature and big boy mad type. Seonghwa is just a little marshmallow with noodle arms and legs.

"What? Sis, that's incorrect. Because I had my eyes on her first. And she had sex with me first. So..." Seonghwa cocks an eyebrow. "Ha you think your cute. Is this true Y/N?" San asks. You shake your head. "No. I'm a virgin. Well was a virgin before Wooyoung and I....yeah." you blush.

You hated talking about sex and stuff with boys because you get nervous and your blood pressure rises.

"Its not like she loves you more than Yunho, Jongho or Wooyoung. You treat her like shit." San says. "Says the one who called her dumb for attempting to commit suicide. You should be happy the baby is ok. Because if they weren't, you know what she'd do." Seonghwa turns around to look at you, but is shocked when you aren't in the bed.

"Y'all need to stop this shit. Imma bout to have a kid and y'all wanna be annoying and be little pussies and fight over the stupidest shit. Now, apologize and shut the hell up or get out. I'm tired and my hormones have had it with you 2. I'm having this baby in 3 weeks." you say, bending over a little because your back was in pain.

"Shut up. Your the one who got knocked up my a kpop idol. So your in this too." San says. Seonghwa has his jaw on the floor. You look at him with the angriest look.

"Your just mad because you didn't fuck me first to get me knocked up. That's what your problem is. Well maybe if you weren't a self centered bitch and only cared about yourself and job, you could have been the dad. But all you do is judge. So when I have this baby, Wooyoung's baby to be specific, him and I are moving with Taejee. We are moving somewhere away from society. Especially you, San." you snarl.

"What is your problem? Why do you cry so much?" San asks.

"Maybe because nobody except 7 out of 8 of you are supporting me and this baby right now. And I want to die everyday. But this baby is too important to me to do that. You guys make it so hard because you are self centered and don't give two shits about me or Taejee." you point at San.

His jaw drops. "I've been there more than Yunho and Mingi-"

"No. Mingi and Yunho were there for me first because I met them first. And they actually cared." your blood pressure was rising. And you could feel it. You looked back at the monitor.  It was at 145. It had to be 155 to go off.

"Get out. Get out. I swear to god San. You aren't doing her any good." Seonghwa says gesturing to the door.

"No. Your the bitch who caused this. I should have killed you a while ago." San grabs a needle from behind him and runs for Seonghwa. "Guys stop! This...this isn't what I want for the baby. Stop...please...stop." your knees were getting heavy.

You tried yanking San off of Seonghwa, but it didn't work. You grabbed the needle, but the wrong part. The needle injected your finger. Your knees got weaker, arms went numb.

And then, it hit you. You were out like a light. You could hear mumbles, but nothing much. "What happened??" Wooyoung screams.

You hear footsteps run towards you. "Y/N, baby, blink once if you can see and hear me." you blink once.

"Good. Now someone explain what the figgity fuck is going on?" Wooyoung shoots one of those scary stares that look seductive but aren't towards San.

"He likes Y/N... I liked her first. So I did what I had to do." San says, twitching. "San, don't tell me...omg...you tried killing him?! San you can't- get out. Y/N cant have this stress right now."

You feel your eyes get heavy and then they close. You cant hear or feel anything. Your whole body is numb.

"Y/N!!" Wooyoung screams. "Somebody get a doctor!!" Wooyoung shouts. Seonghwa is passed out on the floor. You had gotten most of the dose and Seonghwa got the last drop. So his affects weren't as worse as yours.

"She....passed out....eyes closed....can't feel anything." the voices were cutting in and out like a radio station. You feel someone pick you up and place you back on your hospital bed. Barely able to feel anything, a doctor opens your eyelids and shines a bright light.

You can see it a little. Then your out cold. What was the dose that you took? And what will it do to the baby?