PART 47

"What do you mean she's gone?" I ask. "You ask some of the dumbest fucking questions, Y/N. He just explained that Rose and Wooyoung are gone and nobody can find them. For fucks sake, pay attention. They're your family, are they not?" Aria murmurs. "I've had enough of your snobby ass. You just started 2 days ago. I can easily get you fired. You don't run shit around here, okay? I do. So go back to the bridge you crawled out under from. I haven't seen her because Wooyoung's been keeping her from me and she isn't even his." I cover my mouth after I realized what I just said. 

"Y/N... I didn't know. I'm so-" Aria says. I put my hand up. "No, No. It's fine. I-I need some space." I walk to my office, close then lock my door. I began to break down. I could see everyone staring at me. I get up and close my blinds. Although it was quite cold in New York, I cracked open a window slightly, the cold air burning my face. I get shivers down my spine as my warm tears turn into icicles. "Rose, baby, if you can hear mommy right now, please give me a sign. Tell me where you are. Tell mommy where he took you. Are you safe? God, I hope so. I pray you're somewhere warm. It's freezing out. Why her? Why?" I say

My eyes began to burn with all the crying I had been doing. I opened my eyes due to a bright light blinding me. It was the sun shining through the clouds. It looked as if it was peaking through to show me something. My eyes followed the light beam and it ended up on my phone. After I looked at my phone, it started ringing. I saw Wooyoung's name pop up on my screen. I instantly rushed to my phone and answered it. "Hello? Wooyoung, where the fuck is my kid?" I ask. "She's safe with me. Don't worry about it," he says. "Tell me where she is. Please, Wooyoung. I am begging you. I want my baby back." I beg. 

"No, she's mine. She will always be mine. She isn't Seonghwa's. I don't care what any of you say." Wooyoung says. "She isn't yours either," I reply. Wooyoung then hangs up. "Hello? Hello?" I started panicking. "Y/N, we just got news from the chief that they found Rose's location. They pinned your phone. I guess they tracked her from the phone number Wooyoung was using. I've no idea but, you need to get your shit together and come help me find our kid." Seonghwa demands. I wiped my tears, grabbed my phone, closed my window, grabbed my coat, and left with Seonghwa.