PART 5

After Yunho found you, he brought you home and put you in your bed.

2 PM...
Your alarm goes off. You wake up and hop in the shower. "Hey, can I come in?" San asks. "Why? Dont you have a shower?" you say. "Yes, but all the others are showering. And you have your personal shower. Please?" San pleads. You roll your eyes. "Fine. But I will kick you if you try anything." you threaten.

You hear San get undressed. "Are You getting in or not? The water is-" you pause.

San pulls back the curtain and climbs in. Your jaw drops. His body, you couldnt really explain, but it was built perfectly. Your eyes trailed from his upper body to his lower body. "Ahem. Privacy please." San smirks. You lean over to grab your shampoo, your boob touching Sans arm. "Sorry. My bad. God this is awkward." you blush.

San grabs your hand, looks into your eyes, then spits water in your face. "Ewww. San!!!" San giggles. You pour your girly scented shampoo in his hair and rubbed it in. "Oh I like this. What scent is it?" San asks. "Lilac and rose petals with honey." You say massaging San's hair. He turns around toward you and puts his head down so you can get full access to wash his hair.

You finish up. He rinses his hair. Then reaches for his body wash but touches your boob. "Dude, personal space." you say. He looks at you. "Says the one who bumped my dick earlier." San smirks, cocking an eyebrow.

"That was unintended. Hurry up. We have 15 minutes." you say.

Finishing up, you grab your towel and hand San his towel and rush out of the awkwardness.