PART 4

As Yunho walks to the car, you realize you forgot your phone in San's room. But was it safe to go in there?

"Yunho-ah, I'll be back. I need my phone." you say. Yunho nods, starting up the car.

You walk into the house. It's quiet. Which is weird because the boys were fighting.

You walk upstairs and make a right to the room. "Guys? Can I get my phone?" you ask. You hear panting. You open the door and see San, Wooyoung and Yeosang laying on the ground, sweat dripping.

You look at the TV. They were playing Just Dance.

"Have you been crying?" San rushes over to you. You step back.

"No. I'm fine. I just poked myself in the eye. I'm ok." you lie.

"Tell me the truth. I can tell when you're lying. You look away." San says, looking you dead in your eyes. But you look away.

"I didn't mean to make you and Yeosang fight. It was just a joke. I was playing around and kissed him. It wasn't going to get intimate..." you look down and noticed San wearing your Adidas socks.

"Hey, " San lifts up your chin, "it's ok. I know it was a joke. I just want to protect you. If we are a couple-"

"San, we can't date. You know that. The company won't allow it. We all know that." you look in his eyes.

You spot your phone on the bedside table. You walk over, grab it, and walk out. "Where are you going? Its 2 AM." San asks.

"To get ice cream with Yunho so I can cheer up. I'll be back soon." you kiss San's cheek then wave to Wooyoung and Yeosang.

~

"We're here Y/N." Yunho says. Yunho drove all they way across town to get you ice cream. You really appreciate Yunho. He has always been there to talk to. He was there to make you a sandwich the night you arrived.

"Thanks again Yunho. Your the best!" you smile. You start shivering, considering its winter and you are out getting ice cream in 30 below weather.

"Oh, here." Yunho presses 2 hot packets on your face while smiling. You smile back. "Better?" he asks. You nod. "Wait, you will get cold. I don't want to be the reason you get sick." you say.  "I'm more worried about you. After that fight, you weren't yourself. Tell me what you want and I'll order." Yunho says.

"Ok, I want a Caramel Turtle Macchiato. Pwease." you do aegyo.

You were very good at being cute. Like you were level 100000 of being cute.

"Ok. Go sit down while I get our ice cream." Yunho boops your nose.

You find a spot where it's a perfect sight of Seoul. You look over and see someone you've seen on a YouTube video somewhere. You became really good friends with that person but drifted apart once they became an artist.

"Jisung and Jaemin?" you whisper. They look up from their phones and smile at you. "Oh my gawd, guys!" you rush over to them and hug them. "Where did you guys go? I hear you guys have been doing good in the music career. I'm proud of my little squishies." you squeeze their cheeks.

"You let her squeeze your cheeks but not me? Ok. I'll remember that when you want a sip of my personal Americano." Jaemin says. "Jaemin-ah, that coffee is good. Please don't. I'm sorry." Jisung pleads.

"I see you came with a friend. What's his name?" Jaemin asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, that's Yunho. I'm staying with him and his group so I can help them for their next come back. And im auditioning for TBDA soon. So they are teaching me some dances. It's a win-win situation." you smile at the joke you made. But the boys didn't catch it.

"I'm back. Oh hey guys. I'm Yunho." Yunho says, placing your ice cream down and handing you a spoon.

"He is gorgeous. Wow. Can I touch your face?" Jaemin reaches out. You hit his hand. "Jaemin no. You can't." you say.
"Sorry. My confident gay kicked in." Jaemin apologizes. Yunho looks at you, at Jaemin, then back at you and smiles. Yunho takes Jaemins hand and places it on his face.

(uwu)

Jaemin loses himself in Yunhos eyes. "Jaemin? Hey! Woohoo!" you wave your hand in his eyes. Yunho and Jaemin are locked. You and Jisung exchange looks of confusion. You take your ice cream, Jisung following close behind. "Oh wait," Jisung runs back and grabs Jaemins Americano, "don't wanna waste a good drink." Jisung smiles. You smile back wrapping an arm around him. "Lets go eat. I hear KFC is open." Jisungs eyes light up. "Chicken?! Ooh my gawd really? SM hasnt let me have chicken in so long. Oooo lets go." Jisung runs down the street, you close behind him.

"So, how is she doing? Is she improving? I saw the videos, she is good!" Jaemin says. Yunho nods. "Yeah. She's been doing really well. We have practice tomorrow. Well, today." Yunho says. "Thanks Yunho. Her mom asked me to take care of her before she died. You know, her dad kicked her out. He wanted her to be a doctor. She wanted to be a dance coach for TBDA and then maybe get put into the 1 Million Dance Studio. She watched those a lot when she was little. After her dad kicked her out, he gave her 1 million won." Jaemin swirls the straw in his new Americano since Jisung stole his other one. "Oh wow. That's messed up. But, I need to go find Y/N. We need to head home. And you probably need Jisung." Yunho smiles at Jaemin. "UwU. You're so pretty. Ok lets roll!"

And with that, they left to find Jisung and Y/N who were at KFC.