PART 25

I race to the nearest hair salon and buy black and blue hair dye. After that, I came back home and dyed my hair black and the ends blue. If all of this pulls off, I can stay with my family. But if they somehow find out it's me, I'm screwed.

"How do I look?" I ask as I walk out of the bathroom from my cold shower. Wooyoung looks up at me and smirks. "You look hot. I like it. Now we just need an alibi when the cops get here. They should be here in about 2 hours." Wooyoung replies.

I nod. "Ok. What are we going to do with Rose? They know we have a child. If they ask her questions or say anything, she'll automatically tell them because we taught her to tell the truth, even if that means getting in trouble." I say. Wooyoung nods, stroking his chin.

"You do have a point. Could we, by any chance, send her to your grandparents house? I'm sure they miss her." Wooyoung asks. I shrug. "They live all the way in London, Wooyoung. That's really far away. How would she get there? She can't fly on her own she's only 2." I say.

"Well what do you want to do then? We have no other options. Maybe we could say we are having a family dinner and want them to come."
"I guess that could work. But they were here last week. They're bound to ask questions or jump to conclusions." I scoff. "This is bullshit. If I wouldn't have let San get to me, we wouldn't be in this situation right now." I lay my head in my hand. "This is all my fault. I'm sorry." I say.

I get up and walk into the kitchen. What I see strikes me almost immediately.