That boy

"Hey George." I Said through the phone.

"I just wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier I'm sorry I called you a bitch."

"Oh it's alright Geo thanks for the apology though. But I know something is wrong, what is it?" I heard him take a deep sigh on the other end before responding.

"Can we talk, like in person?"
This doesn't sound good. I thought.

"Um yea sure."

"Who's that on the phone?" Asked Paul coming out of the the bathroom.

"George." I mouthed to him. He just rolled his eyes and plopped on the bed.

"Is paul there?" Asked George.

"Yes he's right here."

"Oh well then I won't bother you anymore but I'd like to talk to you sometime soon."

"Ok Um when?"

"Tomorrow. Can I come over around 5?"

"Yea sure... bye george."

"Bye." He hung up the phone as did I.

"So what did he want?" Asked Paul.

"Oh He just wanted to apologize for acting like a dick earlier." I laughed.

"Oh." Was simply Pauls response.

"I thought you were going to take another bath." I said sliding under the sheets.

"I was but I decided to."

"Hmm ok. Well goodnight." I yawned turning to my side.

"Goodnight love."

                                        ***

"Hey Geo come in." I opened the door wider to let him in.

"Hey, is Paul 'ere."

"Not at the moment he just went out about five minutes ago."

"Oh alright."

"Come sit." He followed me into to living room.
"So what did you want to tell me exactly?"

"You want to know what's wrong with me?"

I nodded in response.

"You're what's wrong."

I have him a puzzled look. "George what do you mean?"

"For someone who is quite smart you absolutely clueless right now."

"Obviously geo. I don't follow."

"I LIKE YOU OK!"

"George not this again." I sighed putting my face in my heads. A part of me saw this coming I just didn't feel like dealing with it now or ever.

"Soph, I want you back again."

"George no!" I looked at him. "You can't just come to my house and tell me these things."

"We were together once why can't we be together again?!"

"Are you actually asking me this right now?!" At this point I was getting mad I already passed the annoyed point.
"Let me think for minute. Let's see. Oh! I know! How about the fact that I AM MARRIED TO YOUR BESTFRIEND. I AM PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD, AND YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE OF MY BESTFRIENDS!" I Yelled at him.

"I DONT CARE SOPHIE!"

"George think about this for a minute. You're suppose to be in love with pattie. Doesn't pattie make you happy?!"

"Well I mean ya-"

"Then?!"

"I miss you. I want you."

"Do you realize how crazy you sound?!"

"Love makes you crazy."

"You ARE NOT in love with me! Got it?!"

"Yes I am!"

"GEORGE! STOP IT!"

"Oh cmon soph paul doesn't have to find out. Neither does Pattie." He smirked getting closer.

"I am not going to cheat on my husband George."

"Why he cheats on you."
My heart felt heavy for a moment.
"Or what? Did you really think that Paul remembers you while we're traveling. We don't wives or girlfriends on tour love."

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!"
I felt the tears stinging my eyes. Just then the front door knob started to rattle. George took a small glance at the door as soon as it was about to open then quickly pulled me towards him forcefully planting his lips on mine.

"Well isn't this just a lovely surprise."

I pushed George away from me and turned to the voice.

"P-Paul I can explain!"

"I'm sure you can. What happened to 'nothing is going to happen'?" I just stood there blankly looking at him.
"That what I thought." He scoffed and turned to George. He started walking towards him with his fist clenched. "And you, you bastard!"
The next thing you know, Pauls fist was against George's face knocking him on to the ground.
"You two have fun alright?" Paul stomped out of the house not taking another look back. He slammed the door loudly behind him.

"Sophie..." I felt George's hand on my shoulder. I quickly shook it off.

"Leave George. Please."

"Soph."

"George. Go."
He quietly walked himself out of the house. I fell to the couch and started crying. Paul must hate me right now.

Ring ring

I wiped away my tears and stood up to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I answered trying not to choke up.

"Hey Sophie it's Laurie, I was just calling to check in since we haven't talked in a while. How's your day been?"

"My day? It's just been absolutely fantastic."

A/N: Omw to go see Elton John. *insert dab emoji*

I think we need a dab emoji I mean it's not like I dab in real life cause well y'know.

Also idk if there's spelling errors cause I'm lazy to an extent so sorry if there is 😬