A beginning

K so hey! I'm hoping this story turns out good! also some things will be changed like the fact in this story Paul doesn't go to an all boys school. So please don't @ me And If you're reading this I hope you enjoy this story!

I am posting the first few chapters as a sort of preview and will post the rest later!
***

"Sophia, sally, Simon come say hi to our new neighbors!" Yelled my mom from outside.

My sister And brother ran to her and my fathers side where as I went to hide behind my moms leg and peeked over to see a man and a woman with two boys standing there.

"Mary, Jim these are my kids sally and Simon and this here" said my mother as she pulled me from behind her. "Is Sophia."

"Well hello there." Smiled Mary warmly. "This is Michael and James." She said as she introduced her two sons. James looked around my age he was rather cute.

"Hello. I'm James." He said shaking my hand.

"Hi" I smiled I liked him already.

The rest of the day our two families talked and got to know each other better at what I learned was the McCartney residence. Micheal or mike for short got along with my brother Simon and I seemed to have fun with James, whereas my poor sister was sort of there. Let me give you some more background on me.

My name is Sophia Elizabeth Jones. I have a younger sister named sally and a older brother named Simon. Each of us separated by two years. My family and I had moved from London to Liverpool. I was only eight years old when I met James or as everyone knows him, Paul. I didn't know I was in for one wild ride.
***

"Hey Sophia do you want to see my room?" Asked James.

"Yea sure!"

We raced up the stairs into a room filled with toys and a guitar. We played around for what felt like hours doing stupid things children did until we finally collapsed on his bed laughing from something stupid James had said.

"So James how old are you?" I asked looking over at him.

"Eight, you?"

"Eight."

"We're that same age that's cool." He said looking over at me. "And you need to stop calling me that."

"Calling you what?" I said confused.

"James." He said looking back up at the ceiling.

"Wha- But that's your name." I said confused.

"I like Paul better. That's my middle name."

"Ok then, Paul." I said smiling. I had only known him for a few hours but he had already become my bestfriend and I thought he was really really cute. Maybe it was just my eight year old mind but whatever.

"I really like you Sophia." He said turning back to me.

"Pardon." I blushed slightly.

"I mean you're cool and fun. I think we are going to be good friends." He sat up. "Sophia do you accept from this day forward to be my bestfriend friend even if you're a girl."

"Hey what's wrong with being a girl?!" I asked sitting up too.

"You have cooties duh!" He laughed.

I laughed with him, " I accept being you're bestfriend Paul even if you're just a gross boy." I smiled. We pinkied sweared and continued playing until I had to go back home. That night I went to bed with a smile on my face remembering how much fun I had even if We'd just met. I just couldn't wait to spend more time with Paul.

A/N: first chapter done! Please let me know what you think! I hope this all goes well and you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed imagining it in my head!