I need you

December 25th
It had been weeks since paul came back and he's been nonstop trying to see me. I did see John and George, John had finally come back on the 10th from Hamburg but none of us found out until the 15th.

Today was Christmas and as usual we were going to celebrate it with the McCartneys which meant to had to see paul. I put on my best dress and took the curlers out of my hair. I stepped into my shoes and put the pins in my hair. I had to make sure I looked perfect. When I was finally satisfied I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" The door non turned to reveal sally.
"I was wondering if you could fix my hair?"
"Oh yes come sit." She obeyed and sat on the chair in front of my mirror. We spent a few minutes in silence as I styled hair hair making it look perfect .
"Hey Sophie?"
"Yes?"
"I never got a chance to say that I'm sorry about Paul and what he did."
I felt a lump in my throat. It still hurt to think about. "It's fine sal."
"No I mean during your relationship I was jealous I never even cared if you were happy and I feel bad about that now."
"You don't have to apologize I'm the one that dated him even though you liked him too."
"Yes I liked him but I didn't love him like you did it seemed like you two were made for each other!"
"Yea it did huh?" We stayed silence for a couple more minutes. "All done!"
"Thanks Sophie it looks great!" She got up and gave me a hug when we heard the doorbell ring.
"Looks like they're here, we should go downstairs." She nodded and followed me out of my room I made her go downstairs first where you could hear everyone wishing each other a merry Christmas.
"Hello Sophie I haven't seen you in a while merry Christmas!"
"I know! Merry Christmas Jim!"
"Hey Sophie!"
"Hey mike merry Christmas."
"Merry Christmas you look really pretty by the way."
"Thank you." He walked to say hi to sally.
"Do I get a merry Christmas?"
I turned around to find myself face to face with Paul. I suddenly felt the tears come to my eyes even seeing him triggered my emotions and all the memories of what the past few months were came flooding back. My anger took over me and I slapped him... again!
"Oh my paul I'm so sorry. Wait no I'm not you deserve that!" I ran up the stairs leaving Paul who was grabbing his face behind. I went into my room and started crying on my bed.
Knock knock
"Go away!"
Knock knock
"Please Sophie open up."
I hesitantly walked over to the door to see Paul standing in the door way.
Can I please come in?"
I opened the door wider and he stepped inside.
"Listen Sophie."
"I don't want to hear it paul."
"Please just give me a chance. I just want to talk."
"Fine then talk." I said crossing my arms.
He grabbed my hands and pulled me on my bed.
"Sophia I am so sorry for all the hurt and pain I've caused you. I'm so sorry I slept with someone else who wasn't you. I love you I still love you I miss you I thought that if I told you I cheated on you, you would break up with me and never want to talk to me again and I figured I couldn't handle that so it was best if I did it first and I know that's an incredibly selfish thing to do I know that now. I let my pride get the best of me. I know I hurt you so much but I need you. I need you back please come back to me."

"Paul, I- I don't want to get hurt again."

"I promise you that won't happen. I swear. I love you Sophie please be my girl again."

"I can't paul."

"Why not?"

"Paul I'm moving to London."

"You're what?!"