I wanna be your man

A/N: whatta model! Cutie ^

I wanna be your lover, baby
I wanna be your man
Love you like no other, baby
Like no other can

"Can we talk, about this morning?"

"Mhm." I gulped. I sat up as he came and sat on the bed.

"Listen-"

"I know paul I should have never kissed you in the first place I mean how can you ever like me and I'm so sorry you probably don't want to be my friend after this and-" I was interrupted my a pair of soft lips on mine. As he pulled away I was speechless.

"Sophia, I don't regret any of it." He took my hands into his. "I love you more than just a friend I have for a long time but I didn't realize until you and Jake started going out. I didn't realize how bothered I get by it and I figured out I just want you to be mine. Now I know that I wanna be your man, so Sophia Elizabeth Jones, will you be my girl?"

It took me a second to answer, I couldn't believe the words I was hearing it was like a wish come true so I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug. "Of course I will paul, I love you too." I pulled out of the hug, he pulled me in his lap so I was straddling him and started kissing me. My hands were on his shoulders while his were on my waist. The kiss was getting more I Intense when someone burst through the door.

"Sophie din-" it was sally, Paul and I quickly jumped to our feet. Sally just frowned and looked down. "Dinners ready." She disappeared down the hall downstairs.

"Oh no now I feel bad paul."

"She'll be fine."

"You do know she has a massive crush on you right?"

"Yup, lets go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs where everyone was getting seated in the dinning room. Paul sat on my left across from my mom and on my right sat Simon with mike across from him and across from me sat my sister who was staring at me with hatred and on each end sat my dad and Jim.

As I was eating everyone was talking and everytime I looked up I could see my sister staring at me Frankly it creeped me out.

"So Sophie hows that um jake kid you were dating?" Asked Jim. I turned my attention to him as everyone was waiting for my answer.
"Oh um we aren't together anymore it didn't um really work out but honestly I didn't really like him." He just chuckled as did everyone else and my mom giving me a sorry look.

"And you Paul how's Julie?" Asked my mum.
Paul stopped chewing setting his fork down.

"Well I actually broke up with her um she was a nice girl but I didn't like her because well I um have eyes for another girl." He said.

"Yea Sophie." Mumbled sally, I shot her a glare.

"Oh do you guys want to know what I saw earlier?!" Said mike excitedly.

"What is it mike?" Asked Simon.

That's when Paul turned to me and we both Simultaneously remembered that he had walked in on us making out in the morning.

"MIKE!" Said Paul in a warning voice.

"What I just thought that everyone would like to know-"

"MIKE!" He said a little louder.

"That you and Sophie-"

"Seriously micheal you better stop."

"Were making out."

My eyes widen and both Paul and my face turned red.

"Mike isn't lying I walked in on them too when I went to get them for dinner." Said sally crossing her arms smirking. I think she was hoping for a whole dramatic scene where my parents weren't going to let me be with Paul and all that crap.

Everyone was silent when Jim finally spoke up.
"You know we arent really surprised."

"What?" Asked a confused Paul.

"It was kinda obvious you two liked each other from the start." Spoke Simon as he took a drink from his glass.

I turned to my mum to give her a questioning look.

"It's true, Mary Jim your father and I use to talk about how you two would end up together one day since you two were inseparable from the first day we moved in."

"Cheers to the happy couple whom which we saw coming a long time ago." Said my dad raising his glass.

Everyone except sally Paul and I raised our glass, Paul and I cause we couldn't believe that everyone knew about our feelings for each other except us and sally because she was mad that Paul and I were together now. That's funny to think about, I'm dating my bestfriend.

A/N: as always hope you enjoyed and leave some feedback! About time Sophia and Paul got together I got some stuff coming for the future just to y'know ;)