P.S I love you

P.S. I love you, you, you, you
I'll be coming home again to you, love
And 'til the day I do, love
P.S. I love you, you, you, you

September 1st 1960

It's been almost three years since paul and I started dating and I couldn't be any happier. He's been so sweet and caring and I just love him!
Since then, some things had changed. George joined the band, johns mom died, the quarrymen had also become the Beatles and right now they were in Hamburg. They had left on the 16th of August and I missed them terribly. I would talk to them on the phone but we mostly just wrote letters to each Other. In the mean time I would entertain myself hanging out with the girls or my family.

I was in my room listening to Elvis' soothing voice when my mom knocked on the door.
"Honey there's mail for you!" I quickly got up to open the door taking the letter out of her hand. "Thank you!" I quickly closed the door jumping on my bed to rip open the letter.

My dearest Sophia,
Like how I started that? very formal haha. Anyways I miss you terribly not being able to hold you in my arms at night kills me. The boys and I are just hanging around we preform later at the Indra club again. Everything has been alright here the music is fun that's what we live for. well, I think it's safe to say that I live for you and music. I've been tired I feel like I never sleep, probably because the guys are always doing something stupid and dragging me into their mess. But enough about me, how is the light of my life? I hope all is well I can't wait till the day where I can see your beautiful face again. I hope to hear from you soon! I should get going and start getting ready for the show but remember As I write this letter I send my love to you Remember that I'll always be in love with you
Treasure these few words 'til we're together
And Keep all my love forever.
Yours,
Paul.

P.S.... I love you.

I clutched the letter to myself, I just missed him so much being without him is torture but I have to deal with it. I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and started writing back.

My dearest James,
I did like the beginning of your letter I figured I'd copy you! I miss you too, so much! I miss the boys too but you especially. I miss the warmth of your body at night and you coming in to my room without warning and scaring me. I think I actually am starting to miss when you tickle me and that's saying something because you know how much I hate that! Anyways as I'm writing this I'm all alone in my room I didn't notice how much time we we actually spent together until you left I'm so bored! Overall I'm good and so is everyone else nothing has really changed. I can't wait to see you!
Love,
Sophie.

P.S... I love you too.

I sealed the envelope and ran downstairs to give it to my mom so she could mail it. After that I walked to lauries house and there was also Alice and Cynthia. We had met Cynthia through John since they were dating. she was a nice girl funny and smart. I always thought Alice and John would start dating since he use to like her but he never did actually get around to the asking her out part. The four of talked and messed around. Throughout this whole time I felt like someone was wrong.

This was going to be a long few more months.

A/N: this is like really short but I didn't know what to write! But y'know that one part of the story is coming up y'know y'know;)

P.S I love you~ Paul McCartney जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें