Sie liebt dich

Sie liebt dich (yeah, yeah, yeah)

My breathing sped up when I saw him next to me but I stayed calm.
"Work what out?"

"Us if course." He leaned in to kiss me but I quickly put my hand on his lips pushing him away leaving him confused.

"Um excuse me?" I Said.

"What? We can be together now I love you and you even admitted it yourself back there with George."

"Paul do I have to remind you have already have a girlfriend." He just rolled his eyes.

"Yes love and that's exactly what we're working out."

"I'm confused."

"I'll break up with her."

"I don't know paul." I Said still slightly unsure of letting this happen again.

"Please soph please give me a chance." He said giving me his puppy dog eyes. I mean who can resist those?!

"I don't know."

"Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please plea-"

"Alright paul that's enough!" I laughed.

"Soooo?" He said raising his eyebrows in hope.

"You'll have to break up with Jane first." I Replied finally giving in.

"Yes! You won't regret it I swear!" He leaned and tried to kiss me again. I moved my head so he'd miss.

"Ah ah no sir not until your a single man."

"Ugh fine." He rolled his eyes and smiled. "I love you." He grinned sheepishly.

I blushed and looked down, "I love you too."

"I told you macca! I told you she loved you!" Said another voice.

We both looked up and leaning over our seats was a John.

"John What the hell!" Said Paul.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"When you guys did." He grinned. "I'm everywhere and you can't escape me."

Paul and I looked at each other and started laughing. Everything was starting to feel right.

A/N: really short chapter.