Not a second time

You're giving me the same old line
I'm wondering why
You hurt me then
You're back again
No, no, no, not a second time

"Hey ringo." I looked down. The silence was so awkward I couldn't bear it but thankfully someone spoke up.

"So how you've been?" Asked George.

"well thanks." I smiled at him. "And you?"

"Im good." The car came to a stop meaning we had arrived. I quickly got out followed by the four boys who were quickly spotted by a couple of girls. The five of us ran inside and were escorted to our table. I sat in between George and ringo while on the other side sat paul and John.

"So why exactly did we have to have this lunch?" Asked Paul groaning.

"Eppy said something about publicity and looking good." Shrugged George taking a bite out of the complementary rolls. The waiter came to take our orders, he was very attractive but also very flirty which Paul noticed. When he left he decided to speak up.

"Waiter seems nice eh." He said directing his attention to me.

"Sure does." I Replied in the same tone.
He rolled his eyes and sat back crossing his arms. The other boys looked slightly uncomfortable with the tension between Paul and I.

"So how's touring?" I asked turning to ringo.

"It's going very well." He smiled.

"America sure is something." Said George.

"The girls sure our loud though." Laughed John.

"But they're a great shag." Said Paul.
Everyone's faces immediately dropped. I felt the tears forming in my eyes, why would he say that?!

"Excuse my George I need to go to the bathroom." He quickly got up and let me through. I ran inside locking it behind letting the tears fall. My heart felt so heavy.

Pauls pov:

I immediately regretted the words that came out of my mouth. Sophie got up and left I could tell she was about to cry I didn't mean to make her cry I wasn't thinking about what I said. Of course I didn't cheat on her though it was just the first thought that came to mind!

"Mate! What the hell?!" John Exclaimed pushing me a little.

"Paul shes your girlfriend!" Said ringo

"I know I know." I ran my hand through my hair. "I shouldn't have said that I'm such and idiot! I mean I haven't even looked at another girl!"

Everyone was silent until Sophie came back a few minutes later. Her eyes were slightly red and so were her cheeks. I felt absolutely horrible.

"Sophie..." I started. The waiter came with our food.

"Not now paul." She Said in a stern yet weak voice.

                                       ***

Sophies pov:

We spent the next hour eating and talking. But I avoided talking to paul.

"Well um Barry told me that we were having a photo shoot at 1:30?" I said setting my napkin down.

"Oh ya that's right well we should get going then the car will be waiting outside." Said George. We left outside and got in the car it was a awkward silence the way to the studio. There we took a couple of photos which apparently turned out great

"Where are you going?" Asked John taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh I have a interview at three but I still have to go get changed and everything." I smiled.