Geo the hero

He was slightly shocked to see her in the moment. She started crying into his shirt.
"Hey hey hey. Shhhh it's alright." He hugged her tightly rubbing her back. "Come in you're soaking from the rain."
He led her into his room.
"Here sit down." She obliged and sat down on his bed. He walked into his closet looking for a shirt she could use.
"So May I ask why you're at my house crying at this hour?" He asked. "Oh I did hear about how paul broke up with you. I'm sorry soph." He walked back from his closet handing her large button up.
"You can change in the bathroom." She stood up without saying anything and walked into the bathroom, there she changed into the shirt that reached mid thigh. She walked back into the room not seeing George. He must be downstairs she thought. She made her way Down the steps into the living room that was connected to the kitchen. She sat down on his sofa watching as he stood making tea in the kitchen.
"Is that shirt fine?" He asked not looking in her direction.
"Uh yes thank you."
"No problem." He turned to her and started walking to sit next to her with two cups in hand. He handed her a hot cup.
"Thanks." She whispered taking a sip.
"So?" He said setting his cup down on the table.
"So what?" She asked doing the same.
"What's the problem?"
"It's nothing I don't know why I came."
"Why are you lying? It's obviously not nothing if you showed  up at my door at this hour crying so tell my what's wrong."
"Well I just came because I needed to ask you what to do I mean I would have went to John but he's with Cynthia and Julian and all so I just figured you'd be alone and you could talk and I'm sorry I shouldn't have just barged here it's just that-"
"Woah Sophie." He chuckled. "It's alright love."

He sat closer to her.

"Now tell my what you need to talk to me about."

"Well it's just that it's about Paul."

He nodded his head. "Go on."

"So I've been crying so much for the past month and I just miss him so much and I love him too." She started choking up. "He dropped off a letter for me earlier." She ran upstairs real quick leaving George confused. She came back down a few seconds later with the letter in hand. She handed it to him so he could read it.

George was silent for a minute when he finally spoke up. "I think he does mean what he says."

"You do?"

"Definitely. I mean during the rest of the tour he was a total bum he'd only put on a happy face during our concerts and interviews other then that he'd barely eat. He kept going on and on about how badly he messed up and he lost the best thing he had."
Sophies pov:
I felt bad for Paul my stomach turned to hear about how bad he was doing not that I was doing any better.

"That's horrible geo. But I got mad at him because he is just so controlling he wants me to always be with him!"

"I know I know. Atleast that how you know he really likes ya." He chuckled a little at the end. I gave a little laugh.

"Yea I guess so. What should I do though? I don't want to be always getting in fights with him because of my job I'm not going to quit modeling just because he says so."

"I think you two need to seriously talk. Tell him exactly how you feel about everything I'll try to talk to him too." He said rubbing my shoulder.

"Thanks George that'll mean a lot you're a real hero. I suppose I should go talk to him right now then." I was about to get up until george grabbed my hand and pulled me back down.

"In this pouring rain? I don't think so you're sleeping here we wouldn't want you to crash your car now would we?" He smiled.

"Alright fine."

"right now lets go to bed." He pulled my hand and led be upstairs to his room.

"You can sleep 'ere I'll be in the guest bedroom." I nodded and watched him leave the room. "GEORGE!" I Yelled.

He quickly came back in. "What is it?"

"Um can you sleep here? Um with me?"
I asked nervously.

"Sure love." He closed the door behind him and went around to the other side of the bed. I felt him get under the covers next to me. It was completely dark and silent which was awkward.

"Um Sophie?"

"Ya?"

"Do you mind if I take my shirt off it's kinda hot In here. But only if you're ok with it." he asked like a little boy.

I laughed a little and turned to face him.

"Whats So funny?" He asked doing the same.

"Geo I've seen you naked. I don't care if you take your shirt off."

"Oh ya I almost forgot." He sat up taking of his shirt revealing his toned chest that was barely able to be seen in the dark. He laid back down, it became silent again. I turned my back to George and after a few seconds I felt a pair of arms pull me close. I'm not going to lie I felt good being in someone's arms again even if it wasn't Paul although I wish it was. But that was a topic for tomorrow now I just needed to go to sleep.

A/N: sooo today I got a lizard. Guess what I named him