She loves you

She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah
With a love like that
You know you should be glad

"What is It paulie?"

"There's something I need to tell you."

"What is it." She frowned knowing where this was going.

"Well I don't really know the words um."

"Oh I know you're breaking up with me." She said disappointed.

"Yeaaa. Sorry." i said rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

"No it's fine, I saw this coming."

"What?" I asked confused.

"It's obvious you like Sophia." She said bluntly. "So are you two like a thing now?"

"Um no she doesn't know but I'm really sorry Julie you're a nice girl and any  other guy would be lucky to have you."

"Yea I've heard that one before good luck with Sophie, bye Paul." With that she walked away I Somewhat felt guilty but on the bright side I was a free man! I walked back inside over to Sophie who was dancing with John.

"Hey soph, lets get out of 'ere yea?" I asked extending my hand.

"Oi macca She was dancing with me!" Pouted John crossing his arms.

"Go find Alice or something."

"Um Paul what about your girlfriend?" Asked Sophia.

"What girlfriend?" I smiled that's when John whispered in my ear, "atta kid! Make Sophie yours that'll be easy she loves you!" With that he grinned and left.
"What did he say to you?"

"Oh um nothing important just that he was gonna find Alice or something." I shrugged
"Oh ok but before we leave I'm going to say bye to Jake first." We both walked over to the table and we found Jake.... snogging some other girl, I looked down at Sophie and her eyes widened but she shook it off and simply walked over to grab her bag. The swine didn't even notice her! Sophia walked back over to me and grabbed my hand as we started walking outside.
***
A couple minutes passed in complete silence, I noticed she was shaking so I did the gentlemen thing to do and gave her my coat.

"Thanks." She said in a weak voice.

"Do you still like him?"

"Well to be honest I don't think I even liked him that much I just wanted to get over y- someone and so I just dated him. I guess it just hurts that he cheated on me." She shrugged.

"Oh, and who's this someone you never told me about?"

"Um, don't worry about it."

"Hmm that makes me want to worry but fine, do ya want to sleepover tonight?" She Just nodded. "Okay lets just stop by your house to tell your mum yea?"

"Okay."

Sophies pov
After a few more minutes of walking we reached my house and went inside, my mum said it was fine not asking further questions about the tears in my eyes since she knew I would explain it all later. When we went inside Pauls house mike and jim were already sleeping so we just went upstairs.

"Uh here you can use this shirt as a nightie it should be big enough." Said Paul handing me an grey oversized t shirt.

"Ok thanks Paul." I smiled and changed in the closet, the shirt covered less then half my thighs meaning it just barely covered my bum. I came back in the room to find Paul fixing pillows on the ground in his pajama pants nothing else, it was rather hard not to stare at his bare chest and when he looked up he just eyed me up and down not saying anything for a few moments.

"Hey it fit! Well not exactly but y'know what I mean." He chuckled.

"Yea it did." I laughed. "Um I'll take the floor tonight paul, you always take it."

"No no what kinda gentleman would I be if I let the little lady sleep on the floor."

"What if we just share the bed?" He just tensed up and didn't reply. "Paul?"

"Huh? Oh yea I guess that'll work too."
We both got into the bed laying as far away from each other as possible.

"Um you um looked really pretty tonight Sophie well you always look pretty well um-"

I just laughed turning onto my side to face him and he did the same. "Thanks Paul, for everything, I think that if you wouldn't have invited me to stay over I'd be home crying."

"Well I'm always here for you Jake doesn't deserve you you're literally perfect in every way." I just blushed and he got closer and pulled me to his bare chest. He smelled so good and his body was so warm I could lay in his arms forever. I nuzzled my face into his chest and he set his chin on top of my head.  "Sophie?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you." I swear I felt my heart skip a beat as soon as I heard those three words leave his mouth, but surely he just meant it as friends right? Yea friends nothing more.

"I love you too paulie." It was true I did love him more then anything.

A/N: really short crappy chapter but hey I wrote this in the car and I'm really tired at the moment so yea just let me know what you think so far peace and love!