Past Always Haunt

A/N: I've been bingeing Son of Anarchy and got inspired...Leave me be!! But still low key doesn't really match the plot at any point..Camila G!P
——————————————
Y/N's POV *Not proofread*

"Fucking bitch! This is your fault!" Screamed a rugged man as he was pulled by three male officers, tugging at the handcuffs around his wrists. He continued to yell at the woman who was brought in as well, probably his girlfriend or wife.

"My fault?! You were the one with your dick in some cheerleader!" She yelled back as I continued to read over a case file, my feet propped on my desk.

"I hope I never get a lady like that." I heard my partner comment as he approached, I looked up at the Canadian and smirked.

"Then just don't cheat on her and you won't bring out the crazy in her." I laughed with a knowing look on my face and glint in my eye.

"Never." He winked at me causing me to shake my head. I put my feet down and stood before patting his cheek.

"Better not or I'll cut your dick off myself." I smiled innocently at him before glancing around and saw everyone busy, I leaned forward and pecked his lips quickly and pulled away just as fast. "Now come on handsome we have a killer to catch."

He smiled bashfully before following me as we left the precinct.

~

"Fucking shit!" I hissed as the doctor cleaned the flesh wound. Looking down I saw the water down blood drip down my bicep as he continued to stitch it up.

"Hold still detective, I'm almost done." He told me causing me send him a glare and he just chuckled.

I looked over to the door when it opened and saw my favorite Canadian walk in, my smiled dropped when I saw the look on his face.

"Shawn? What's wrong? We caught the killer. Granted I got shot, but we caught him." I laughed but stopped when he didn't even crack a smile.

"It's your brother." He said softly, instantly my heart stopped and dropped to the pit of my stomach. "Babe, I'm sorry. He was murdered."

Right there. Right there and then, my world came crashing down around me and it felt like nothing existed anymore.

Oh Corey.

~

I stared at the semi worn out white house, the house I grew up, the house that was my home for eighteen years before I moved out.

I felt a hand come in contact with my back and I glanced over at Shawn and gave a small smile. "You okay?"

I just nodded, not knowing how to answer. I was conflicted, between my brothers death and Shawn being here with me.

I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers and led him up to the front door, I didn't knock. No, you don't knock when it comes to family. I walked in with my boyfriend in tow, I could hear everyone talking in the backyard.

"Set the bags down there." I told him, pointing to the corner by the stairs. He nodded and did as I said before I continued to lead him to the backyard where everyone was, when one died in our big family. We'd have a cookout, a wake so to speak, in their honor.

The second we stepped out back, I saw my parents talking, though they had smiles, you see the pain behind them. It's what my family's good at, putting on fake smiles and acting like we're okay.

"Y/N!?" I heard the scream of my childhood best friend, everyone turned their heads towards me and my parents gave genuine happy smiles this time when they saw me.