Stockholm Syndrome

A/N: Don't like. Don't read. Camila G!P | Also the song has nothing to with the chapter! It's just dope!👏🏼🙌🏼
Camila's POV

She's perfect. The way her natural Y/H/C hair flows down around her shoulders. How her Y/E/C eyes shine as the light hits them.

  She's beyond perfect. She was crafted by the gods themselves, taking their time as they created her.

  I watched as she laughed with her friends, I smiled as I could hear her laugh from here. Her faced scrunched up in the most adorable way when the wind blew her hair into her face.

   She let out a huff as she moved her hair into a ponytail, only to reveal the scar that rested through her eyebrow. It wasn't horrible just a little scar as if she was cut there at one point.

  My smiled soon turned into a scowl as her boyfriend walked up behind her and covered her eyes with a smile.

  He whispered something to her, she smiled and laughed before moving his hands and turned her head to kiss him on the lips.

  No! That's suppose to be me!

  Breathe Camila. Just breathe.

  I kept my fists clenched as I count to ten in my head. I can't take action yet. It's not right yet. To many witnesses.

  I leaned back against the tree, tucking my hands into my jean jacket. I watch as he sits next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

  She willingly leans into him, with a bright smile across her lips. She's stares up at him with love in her eyes, my jaw clenches.

  My anger gets the beat of me when he looks down at her with the same look. He leans down and brings her into a passionate kiss, that she recuperates.

  I turn towards the tree and punch it as hard as I can, pain shoots through my hand and arm.

  "Fuck!" I hiss, I look at it and luckily it's not broken. Just badly sprained and busted. I thank god that my mom was a nurse.

  I grab the black bandana from my pocket and wrap it around my hand, I glance back over at her and see her looking over at me with confusion and concern in her eyes as she glanced at my hand.

  I just smile at her and walk off. I couldn't stay there any longer, not while she was kissing him.

  She'll be mine and no one can stop me.

~

   I smiled as I put the rest of the clothes in the closet, they were completely her style.

  Watching her over the last year since I ran into her at the coffee shop she works at, I've come to know a lot about her.

   Just not her childhood, I've noticed she doesn't speak to anyone about it. She's a mystery and I can't wait to solve her completely.

  Walk out of the closet and look around the room to make sure that everything is perfect, the bedroom was very similar to hers.

  A queen sized bed with light blue silken sheets and a duvet to match. Posters hanging up of her favorite band 'The Pretty Reckless'. Her being a fan of that band shocked me, she doesn't seem to be the one to a fan of a rock band.

  But never judge a book by its cover.

  Then their were a bunch of random things that she had in her room that I put in here. Lastly their was a bay window exactly like hers, I know she always sits on it when she's lost in her own world.