Mine

A/N: This is similar to Stockholm Syndrome. But different. Took a few a ideas from it.
*Not Proofread*
————————————————
No One's POV

The noise of the tv played in the background as Y/N stared at the screen of her phone, her jaw clenching, fists balling. Her grip on her phone tightening to the point one would think it would break.

The phone displaying a picture of a brunette smiling brightly as a dirty blonde haired man stood behind her, his chin resting on her shoulder as he kissed her cheek. A picture a fan of the brunette posted with the caption: "Omg! Camila and Matthew are so cute!"

Y/N gagged at the sight, that was suppose to be her. She was suppose to standing behind Camila and kissing her cheek, making her smile like that. She threw her phone to the other end of her couch and stood up as she paced around her living room.

"She's mine. Not his." She mumbled to herself, pulling at her Y/H/C hair. "He can't stand in my way. He'll go just like that Austin kid and Micheal did." She smirked as she stared over at the door that led to her basement.

Remembering the events that's happened over the years. She knew that she had to rid any threat that stood in the way of her true love.

She grabbed her car keys and phone and walked out of the cabin that rested in the middle of the woods on the outskirts of Miami. The place once belonging to her parents but it was past down to her when her parents passed seven years ago.

Getting into her Range Rover, she started the vehicle and sped down the trail that led to the road.

~

Y/N sat in her car and watched the house that belonged to the girl who has taken over her mind since she witnessed the young Latina step onto that stage when she watched the show that started the girl's career.

The living room curtains were open letting her see into the room and saw Camila and him sitting on the couch. Cuddled up and watching TV.

It angered the Y/H/C haired girl, Camila was never this affectionate with her last relationships. She never made the first move, she watched Camila reach up and turn his head, kissing his lips.

Y/N hit the steering wheel in anger, her nostrils flaring with jaw clenching.

Her hand reached for the ignition and started her car and sped off, not being able to watch that disgusting scene in front of her without storming into the house and killing him.

~

Y/N smiled at the news she found out, the guy she hates with everything in her is leaving for business for a week.

She knew if she wanted Camila, she would have to act while he's gone or else she don't know when she'll have another chance. He was up her ass 24/7, attached to her like a leech.

She had everything she needed in her duffle bag, chloroform, rope and a couple rags. One for the chloroform and the other to gag the brunette if she wakes up before they make it back to the cabin.

She smiled once again when she saw him hopping into an Uber with his suitcase, but scowled when she kissed him passionately before the car took off.

The brown eyed girl sighed to herself before walking back inside and sitting down on her couch and turned on the tv to distract herself.

Now all Y/N had to do was wait for dark and everyone to be asleep. She was willing. After tonight she'll have the love of her life.

~