Under Cover Love Pt. 2

*Not Proofread*

          Camila's POV

"I'm not lying." Y/N told me, "I love you with all my heart. I would do anything anything for you, you know that. Camila put the the gun down." She said softly, I could see the sincerity in her eyes. I slowly started to put the gun down and saw her relax, but I saw one of my fathers goons show up behind Y/N with his gun pointing at her. I know he heard everything.

I lifted my gun and pulled the trigger, Y/N went wide eyed before looking behind her and saw Michael on the floor, dead. "Holy shit." I breathed out, Y/N slowly walked over to me and gently grabbed my gun.

"My father is going to kill me" I started to panic, "No he isn't." She said trying to calm me down. "Yes he is! I killed one his guys, Y/N! God! Why would I kill one of my own, just to protect you? You lied to me!" I started to pace.

"I lied? You lied just as well! You told me that Alejandro was training you! For two months!" She raised her voice, making me flinch. She wasn't one to yell and only did when she was pissed.

  "H-How did y-you?" I stuttered, "I'm an FBI agent remember? I have my resources." She stated like it was most obvious. "Don't get smart with me." I sternly told her.

  "Do you want me to help you with this or not?" She asked pointing over to Michael, at least she's not yelling. "How? There's no way around this." I asked. "He's always had a crush on you, right?" Y/N asked.

   "Yeah, But what does that have to do with anything?" Where was she going with this? "He's always been jealous of me being with you and has always tried to break us up. So we just make it seem like he finally snapped and tried to kill me and you came just in time and shot him just as he was about to shoot me." She explained, it doesn't seem like the stupidest idea.

   "Okay. But there's not a single scratch on both you or him." I pointed out, "Right." She mumbled before walking over to Michaels dead body, she straddled him. She started to hit his face making cuts and bruises started to appear, when she was done, she grabbed his hands before punching the ground with his hands. Is she crazy?

   His knuckles were covered in blood, "Alright genius what about you?" I asked, "I need you to hit me a few times." Okay, she's officially crazy?

   "What?! No!" I exclaimed, "Yes! Just use something hard, so you don't hurt your hands and raise questions." The agent said. God! I can't believe I that's who she really is!

   "Fine. Just so I can take my anger towards you out on you." I grumbled before grabbing a stapler she had on her coffee table, "I can't believe I'm doing this." I mumbled.

   "Just above my eye." Y/N said, I nodded before looking away. I swung my arm and heard a thud, she hissed in pain. I looked and saw her holding her forehead, the green eyed girl stood up and I saw a gash right above her left eye.

   Before I could say anything she threw a punch at the right side of her jaw, I gasped not expecting her to do that. "There." She groaned hold her jaw, "Wait, something's missing." I said, "What?" She asked confused.

   I leaned forward pulling her into a kiss, her hands went straight to my waist pulling me closer. Why did she have be an FBI agent? She's my weakness and now my fathers enemy, I can't stay away from her.

   Before it got to heated, I bit down on the corner of her lip. She groaned as I bit harder, I slowly let go once I tasted the metallic taste of her blood. "Now, that's better." I smirked as I saw blood dripping from her lip. "Was that necessary?" The brunette girl asked.