Coming Out?

A/N: Don't like. Don't read. Camila G!P. *Not Proofread*
Camila's POV

  I smiled as the song ended and Y/N walked out of the booth, "How was it?" She asked with a shy smile.

  "Amazing babe." I told her honestly, pulling her close to me by her waist. Her arms wrapping around my neck.

  "Good cause it's about you." Her dimples showing as she smiled cutely.

  "Oh?" I raised arched my eyebrow, "Is it?"

  "Mhm." She nodded biting her lip, I looked at her lips before looking back up at her.

"Is that what I make you feel like? A dangerous woman?" I asked slowly sliding my hands down from her waist to her ass.

  She looked at me with innocent eyes as I lightly squeezed her ass, I watched as she bit her lip harder.

  "You make me feel a lot of things... Papí." She husked and I felt myself twitch in my pants.

   I leaned forward and caught her lips in a love and passionate kiss mixed in with a little lust.

  Her nails scratched the back of my neck before she tangled her fingers in my hair. A low groan escaped my throat at the feeling of her tugging at my hair.

  I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance, I smiled lightly when she granted me permission without hesitation.

  We slowly backed up til she was pressed against the soundboard, I felt her hands slid down from my hair to the button of my jeans.

  I was happy everyone knew not to disturb us, meaning no one would walk in on us.

  I was really grateful, Y/N and I have been apart from each other for the last three months and I only got back from tour two days and spent yesterday sleeping and today with her in the studio.

   Just as she was about to pull my zipper down, I heard the voice of her mother.

  "I don't care! She's my daughter, I'm aloud to visit her."

I quickly stepped back and buttoned my pants back up and wiped my lips, knowing her pink lipgloss was there.

  Just as we both fixed ourselves,
Y/N's mom, Y/M/N walks in with one of the employees. "Mija. Will you please tell this hijo de puta that I'm aloud in here?" She asked her daughter as she glared at the man.

  "It's fine. You can go." Y/N dismissed the man, Y/M/N hummed at the man giving him a smug looked as he walked out.

  "Hola mamá." The Y/H/C smiled brightly at her as she walked over and gave the order woman a hug.

  "Hola mija." Y/M/N smiled hugging her daughter back.

  "I thought you and papá were in Mexico for another two days." She looked adorable as her brows knitted together in confusion.

  "We came back early. The rain ruined our little vacation." Y/M/N sighed over dramatically.

  I chuckled at her playful ways, I must've caught her attention. "Oh! Camila! I didn't know you were in here. How lovely to see you." She smiled at me as she walked over and hugged me.

  "It's nice to see you too Y/M/N." I smiled hugging her back.

  "This is perfect. I came here to invite My precious Y/N to dinner with her father and I but how about you come with her. That way she'll have her best friend with her." She suggested as her accent showed.

  "I don't want to intrude." I said politely, ignoring the pang of pain that I felt.

  Right... I'm her best friend to everyone.