Under Cover Love

Y/N's POV

"Fuck." I breathed out as I fell onto the bed next to brunette, I looked over and watched as her chest raised up and down trying to catch her breath.

A thin sheet of sweat covered her body, causing her skin to shine as the light from the sun as it set shine through the window of her bedroom of her house. "Sex with you never gets boring." She rasped turning her head to look at me, a few damp strands of her hair stuck to her forehead.

"I would hope not. If so, then I'm doing something wrong." I joked moving the strands of hair out of her face. "Something tells me that you'll never do anything wrong." She smirked as she straddled me, my hands instinctively went to her waist.

   The white sheet that rested on her back, fell around her waist. "Oh I've done a lot of things wrong, and I'm going to do so many wrong things to you." I smirked leaning up and kissing her again.

Her lips were addicting, they were a drug, and I was addicted. "Punish me, Papí." She whispered, "With pleasure." I mumbled before flipping us over, so I was hovering over her. My lips trailed down her cheek, across her jaw and stopping at her neck.

The brown eyed girl let out a low moan as I bit down on her neck, "Harder." She moaned, I bit harder till an indentation was left from my teeth. "Shit." The Cuban-Mexican girl hissed before moaning.

Just as I started kissing down her body, my phone rang. "Ignore it." I muttered as I saw the girl reach for it. She left it, tangling her fingers in my hair. My phone rang again, whoever it was, was not giving up.

The brunette grabbed it and looked at it, "It's you're sister." She grumbled, "She can wait. You are more important right now, baby." I told her. She was about to put it back down, but it rang again. "Must be important."

I groaned, grabbing my phone. It was indeed my sister, "Yes, Lauren." I said agitated, "We have a problem. Where are you?" Lauren asked quickly, I glanced at my girlfriend.

"With Camila. Why? What's wrong?" I asked, "Well, turns out. That she lied to you, her father has been training her for the last two months." She answered, I sat up at the edge of the bed.

"What? Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief, she couldn't have lied to me. "It is. We found some footage of her helping him with some of the work." My sister said in a defeated tone.

"Damn, Okay. I'm on my way." I told her, "Be careful, sis." Lauren said before hanging up.

I felt Camila wrapped her arms over my shoulders from behind, I relaxed. Not only from trying to play it cool and act like that wasn't about her, but because she's always had that effect on for the last year.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked running her hands up and down my chest, time to lie. "Lauren and her girlfriend got into a fight and she's a little upset right now." I hate lying, but she can't know the truth.

"Is She Okay?" Mila asked, "I don't know. She said she was, but you know how she is. I'm sorry, but imma go check on her. To make sure she's really okay." I told her as I turned my head to face her.

"It's fine, go and check on her." She smiled, "Thanks Babe." I kissed her before standing up and getting dressed. "I promise I'll make it up to you." I told as I put my shirt on. "It's fine really, I don't want Lauren go and do something stupid."

I chuckled a little, when Lauren gets upset, she ends up breaking something or someone's bone. "I love you." I smiled, "I love you too." Camila smiled back as she stood up with the sheet wrapped around her.