All These Years Pt. 2

Y/N's POV

<Flashback~2015>

They don't lie when they say be careful what you wish for. I wished it wasn't a one time thing with Camila and it wasn't, it was after the girls got done touring with Austin.

Over the time of their 'relationship', Camila actually gained feelings for him but at the end of November last year they broke up. She ended up heartbroken because of it, I ended up comforting her along with the girls.

But when it was just her and I in our hotel room, she ended up kissing me. That night all we did was kiss, yes it was a very hot and heavy make out. But she was in a vulnerable state and I wasn't going to take advantage of it and have sex with her. I just let her kiss me to help get her mind off it, she wanted to go further but like I said I wasn't going to take advantage of it. But we did end up in just our bras and underwear, but that's it.

~

That brings us to here, Camila laying on the bed with me hovering over her. Austin had a interview and he confirmed the rumors about him and Becky G about being together and he said that he never really had a real girlfriend before her.

Of course it hurt Camila's feelings, she really liked the guy but he just had to go and prove what everyone knew. That he was douchebag, it caused the girls' fans to go after him about it.

The girls had about a three month break until their 'Reflection Summer Tour' began. They had a few interviews to do to promote the tour but it was pretty simple. Camila texted me and asked if she could come over, I already knew about the interview.

But before I could text her and ask how she was, she already texted me. I live by myself, since I moved out of my parents house seven months ago. It was only a two bedroom. The other bedroom for Lauren when wanted to stay over. The second I opened my door when she got here, she didn't hesitate to kiss me

I didn't even hesitate or waste time to kiss back, the girl I had a huge crush on kissed me. I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to kiss her, but the kiss that started off simple turned into something heated.

It was like when she asked for me to help her forget about the thing that reopened freshly healed wounds, something clicked in the both of us and the kiss got more rougher and aggressive.

We started almost literally ripping and tearing each other's clothes off and stumbled into my room. By the time we made it onto my bed, we were already naked.

I kissed down her neck, down her chest. Stopping at each breast first, giving them the attention they deserved. Camila moaned and gasped under me and I was loving every second of it, her moans were music to my ear.

"Baby. Please." She moaned as I continued to kiss down her body, skipping where she wanted me most and kiss the inside of both thighs. "Please don't tease me baby." The younger Latina begged.

I decided to take mercy on her and placed her legs on my shoulders before giving one long stroke of my tongue from her entrance up to her clit. Her hips bucked upward, but I placed my hands on her hips and held her down as I licked again.

"Shit." She moaned but soon hissed in Pleasure when I grazed my teeth along her clit, her fingers tangling themselves in my hair. "Fuck baby. Your tongue feels so good."

After I had enough of teasing her by just licking around her entrance and around her clit every so often sucking on her clit, I plunged my tongue into her entrance causing her to arch her back. "Oh fuck."