Careful Who You Fall For

A/N: I laughed and snorted so hard at this😹😭💀
——————————————
No Ones POV    *Not Proofread*

Giggles filled the air as the Y/H/C tickled the Latina under her, "Y/N stop!" She squealed, swatting at the girl's hands.

"Tell me you love me." Y/N laughed tightening her legs around the others thighs, keeping her from escaping.

"I'm going to pee."

"I'll stop when you tell me you love me, Camila." The Y/E/C eyed girl shook her head, continuing her assault.

"Okay! I love you!" Camila caved with the biggest smile Y/N has ever seen. The younger girl stopped and smiled back down at the brunette. "I love you too." She leaned down and connected their lips together.

The kiss started out slow and passionate, with simple cheek caresses. But as the seconds passed and the tension rose, their hands started to wonder and clothes being tugged at.

  Soon the two laid in bed naked, twisted in the sheets. Moans filling the room, sweat covering the twos skin.

  "I love you." Y/N groaned out as she felt Camila's walls clench around her. The Latina's head flew backwards, letting a load moan out when that special spot inside of her was hit the right way.

  "I love you too, baby." She breathed out, wrapping her legs around the girl's waist. The heels of her feet dug into the Y/H/C's ass, pushing her in deeper.

  When the air conditioning kicked in, Y/N hissed at the feeling of the cold air hitting her hot and sweaty skin. Camila did something that caught her by surprise, the brown eyed girl grabbed the younger girl's hand and placed it on her flushed skinned neck.

  Y/N stared at her for a moment, continuing with her thrusts, she gripped the girl's throat. Not enough to hurt her or cut off her airway, but enough that made Camila whimper a moan. She moved her hips to meet the girl above her.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum." The brunette stuttered out when she felt that familiar feeling form in her stomach, with a few more thrusts. Her body froze as her orgasm hit her, after a few seconds she let out a loud moan, coming undone completely. "Fuck!" She gasped out.

Y/N continued to thrust into her, helping her ride her orgasm out. A minute later, she came, shooting it deep inside her lover.

(A/N: I snorted so loud because my phone autocorrected 'lover' to 'liver'. Sorry not sorry for ruining the mood.😹🤷🏼‍♀️)

The Y/E/C eyed girl leaned down and attached their lips, savoring the moment as it slowly and naturally dissolved between them. Keeping her distracted, Y/N slowly and gently pulled out.

Camila whimpered lowly, not wanting the pleasurable feeling to leave. Her fingertips played the baby hairs on the back of her girlfriends neck. Their tongues collided and both let out a sigh of content, both still in bliss of what happened.

Y/N kissed down the Latinas cheek to her jawline and along her neck. Making sure not to leave any marks, or at least ones that weren't noticeable.

~

Camila walked into her house, smiling down at her phone as she read the text.

Mi Amor👅: Love you babygirl. See you tomorrow night.

She sighed happily before she stopped when she heard a noise from her living room, she quickly and quietly looked back outside the window by her front door and cursed herself.