Find You Again (GxG)

A/N: I love the song..I got inspired..leave me be..Enjoy
Not Proofread
————————————
Camila's POV

I blankly stare up at the ceiling, letting my imagination run free with what my mind can create with weird design on white ceiling. Finding and creating different designs, the longer I stare the more they change.

Turning my head, the girl, whose name I forgot, laying beside me was sound asleep with her mouth parted slightly. From her hair, eyes and bone structure, she looked so much like her, I knew it too. I just wouldn't admit it out loud. Hell, even the girl's personality matched hers. They could be siblings at the least. Just one thing was missing from the girl that would make her almost exactly like her, it's what was missing from between her legs.

I quickly but quietly got out of bed, trying my hardest not to wake the sleeping girl and gathered my clothes.

~

My tense muscles slowly relaxed as the hot water slid down my bare skin, I sighed as it washed away the guilt that rested in the pit of my stomach. It was all becoming to much for me to handle, I knew it was my fault that I was here where I am. But I couldn't handle the guilt that was eating at me everyday since.

She left and walked out because of what I did, because I didn't listen to her. She was always right and the one time I was determined to prove her wrong, was the one time I should've let her be right and listen.

Why did I have to be so stubborn?

I turned the water off and grabbed the white towel that hung the hook outside the shower, stepping onto the soft little carpet. With the towel wrapped around my body, I wiped the foggy mirror and looked at my reflection.

The dark circles under my eyes clearly indicated that I haven't slept properly in days, months in my case. Without all the makeup to cover up my misery, you could tell that I wasn't getting enough nutrition because I wasn't eating properly.

I walked out of the bathroom and over to the closet, I stopped and looked at other side of the spacious walk in. The white cabinets bare from what once was filled with dark clothing, she always loved wearing dark clothes, black if she could.

  I sighed before slipping on a pair of her sweats she left and her hoodie I stole and hid from her. Laying in bed I found myself staring at the ceiling again, her smell still lingering on the oversized sweatshirt.

  "I'm a fuck up." I whispered to the empty cold room.

~

   I walked the streets of Los Angeles, the street lights and the lights from each business was what lit the night. Every person I passed, I seemed to picture her. But she was gone when I blinked or someone walked between me and that person.

  I did this to myself almost every night just to put myself up for bigger disappointment when I couldn't see or find her.

  Every night, it ended at the same spot. The place where we met and fell in love at.

  Beverly Gardens Park.

  It was one of the few times I came to L.A. for me. Not my career. I just came to enjoy the place, I remembered I kept switching between driving and walking. I did that for hours that day. I ended up here at the park and I remember this cute little Doberman puppy came running past me and dived right into the water.

  I laughed as I watched it run around in the water, it's mouth open and tongue out. "Pyrrha!" I heard and when I turned, I was gobsmacked at her beauty.