Sexual Desires Pt. 2

A/N: I told myself I would publish part 2 when part 1 reached a thousand views and it did! In 3 days! Thanks to everyone whose read and voted on my cringy shit.
Warning: Bad smut!
——————————————
Camila's POV   *Not Proofread*

"Then let me." Y/N spoke causing my head to snap up towards her.

"What?"

"Let me be the one to please you the way you want to be pleased and done." She shrugged with a smirk as she moved closer to me.

"I'll do what you've been craving since you know longer had it." She moved a strand of my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. "Just tell me. Your little boyfriend doesn't have to know either. It won't ever have to leave this place, we all know how to keep a secret." When she started to lean in, I didn't move.

I knew I wanted this, I needed this. She's right, Matthew doesn't have to know. Not once does he have to know.

"Okay." I whispered as her lips brushed against mine. Her Y/E/C eyes brightened and she smiled before connecting our lips together.

  I sighed out into the kiss as I reached up and tangled my fingers into her hair. I gasped out in shock when she abruptly grabbed my waist and pulled me into her lap.

  As I straddled her, Y/N's hands traveled down to my ass and gave one hard squeeze. I moaned against her lips, loving the roughness.

  This is what I needed, I was finally getting what I wanted.

  Subconsciously, I began to roll my hips into hers. To the point my dress started to ride up, but I was to into this that I didn't even care.

  When we both needed oxygen, she pulled away only to start kissing down along my jaw and just under my jaw on my neck.

  I moaned out a hiss when I felt her teeth dig into my skin, "Oh god." It honestly felt amazing on how she was able to make me feel like this.

   "I'm no god."She husked into my ear, "But I'll show you what heaven feels like." I'm definitely going to need new underwear after this.

  I groaned at her words when I felt a gush of wetness between my legs. "Is this what you wanted?" The Y/H/C asked as she wrapped her hand around my throat, adding just the right amount of pressure.

  She leaned back and watched as my face contorted into pleasure, my head leaned back letting her hand have more access.

  "Answer me." Y/N demanded, her hand tightening. Fuck. I haven't felt like this in years.

  "Yes." I breathlessly let out as I looked down at her, she was smirking. She was enjoying this just as much as I was.

  "Yes?" The girl below me asked looking at me with a raised brow.

  "Yes Papí." I moaned when her gripped tightened a little more. I watched as she bit her lip and closed her eyes for a moment. "You wanna play that way, huh?" Before I knew it, her hand let go and she stood up. Placing me down on my feet, she grabbed my hand led me towards the hallway with the private rooms.

  As we walked and I was pulling my dress back down, I saw Normani and Dinah sitting in the VIP area with Lauren and a few others.

  They looked over at me and Dinah smirked while Normani raised a brow with an amused smile. But what caught my attention was Lauren staring at us with a smirk. "Have fun." She mouthed to me with a wink while raising her glass slightly, even though the dim lights didn't help much. I was able to see them.