All These Years Pt. 3

Y/N's POV

<Present~2018>

About a year and a half ago, my girlfriend and I broke up. She broke up with me if I'm telling the truth, she over heard Lauren and I talking about my relationship with Camila and wanted the truth. She was hurt and heartbroken, the least I could give her was the truth.

I told her everything from the first kiss, the first time, my crush growing into something more. Everything, including that I was in love with Camila.

But by the end of twenty-sixteen, Camila left the band. She had different reasons for doing it, but never gave a valid answer. In the beginning the girls had this while 'she said, they said' thing going on. I had to first hand watch their friendship break apart, just because of fucking management, starting the whole drama shit.

In the last two years, not only my acting career but my photography career has taken off. Last year I got my big break and became a part time photographer for 'Guess', that's the first time I saw or talk to Camila after she left the band.

In the beginning it was a little awkward, but a few hours in and we started talking again. After we finished the shoot, we went out for dinner, to catch up. But I don't know how we did it, but we ended back at her hotel room. Doing what we did in the beginning, sleeping together.

It went for a week till I had to leave for London, I had another gig there and I couldn't pass it up. Even though we had each other's number, we lost contact. It felt amazing to see her again, to be with her in such an intimate way.

  Lauren and her weird way of knowing my tell, figured out what happened between Camila and I. She lectured me about how if I wanted to get over her, I had to stop giving into temptation. But Camila had me wrapped around her finger, I was in a trance by her saying just one word.

  After that week we spent together, I rarely ever saw her. Only in passing at award shows, we didn't speak to each other. Only looked at each other from afar, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop myself from looking at her.

  "I can see the gears moving in your head. Think to hard and your head will explode." I heard Normani joke breaking me from my train of thought.

  "Haha. Very funny." I smiled sarcastically. "What're you thinking about so much?" She asked as we both got ready for the BBMAs, she was performing Love Lies with Khalid  tonight and I was going as support.

  The main reason was because she wanted me to get out since I really haven't been active in the media this year, mainly just doing a few guest spots in shows or recurring roles and a few shoots.

  "Nothing. Just random things I guess." I shrugged, I still haven't had the guts to tell the girls other then of course Lauren, that I was sleeping with Camila.

  "Mmhm. Okay." Mani hummed not believing me. "Hush child. Finish getting ready." I laughed standing up from the chair I sat in and walked into the hallway outside of her hotel room. I was already ready to go, I just went a casual black suit and barely styled my hair. Leaving it in its natural waves and had it flipped to one side.

  I walked till I found a vending machine, I put a dollar in and pushed the button for a bag of M&Ms. "You're addicted to those." A shiver went down my spine at her slightly raspy voice.

I turned my head and saw her standing there looking as beautiful as ever in a black and white gown with a fringe that made her absolutely gorgeous, with her hair pulled back.

"Can't blame me." I shrugged as my eyes continued to look her over, I still couldn't believe that I'm just almost six years. She became this absolutely gorgeous, beautiful young women, from her cute little nerdy clumsy self.