Miss. Cabello (GirlxGirl)

A/N: I'm trying something different, I have these ideas and I think they only work if it's GirlxGirl. So I'm going to write a some gxg, I'm also trying to get out of my comfort zone. If it makes you uncomfortable, don't read it. Enjoy!
————————————————————
                       Y/N's POV

I sighed as I looked out the window of the moving car, the buildings passed and everyone was walking and driving to their destinations.

As was I, another town, another school. My family moves around to much, all because of my Fathers job. Each time we move, the place I grew up becomes more and more of a memory.

I looked over at my twin brother, Chase, he ignored everything around him. It bothers him a lot too, we've moved to different countries every five to six months. To the point our accents aren't as thick anymore, mine's still a little thicker then his.

Mainly because the only I really talk to is my family, so I stay familiar with the accent. I never really talked to other people, because what's the point of I'm going to be moving soon? There's no point making friends, I'll make one or two so I'm not completely by myself.

Both Chase and I were heart broken when we left Paris, not only because we had to leave, but because we both loved someone. He had a girlfriend on the cheer squad and I... that's a story for another time.

It's been like this for the last two years, since we were sixteen. Dad wants to open an office in every country, my father was the CEO of Y/L/N Technologies and our Mother was a fashion designer.

Everyone one knew who the Y/L/N's were, our Father was known as Mr. Future, horrible name, I know. It was only because the things he made, were so high tech. Ever see the old Disney movie, Smart House? Sorta like that, but the thing isn't going to take over.

Just everything was like you would see in those future movies, honestly I don't know how to explain it. Chase and my father are smarter at that stuff, that's why my brother is going to take over. I like working with my mother more with the fashion, especially when it comes to the teen fashion line.

"We're here Miss and Mr. Y/L/N." Our driver Alfred, he was in his sixties, Alfred was new to driving us, it's been only two weeks since we arrived here in Miami, but he's been my favorite so far.

I looked out and saw we pulled up in front of a big school. It was three stories and to hold probably three- four thousand people, it was nothing but brick but you could tell it was still a very successful school. The school was full of rich kids, I only knew by all the expensive cars in the parking lot.

"Ready Chase?" I asked glancing at my brother, "I guess." He sighed running his hair through his bleach blonde hair, he wanted to be different this school year, so he dyed his hair.

I dyed mine as well, just went a different approach, I went light pink, only because I picked up an obsession with Toni from 'Riverdale'.

We thanked Alfred before getting out and started walking towards the entrance, we received looks. Most curious, some hatred and some jealously. The girls had to smack their boyfriends because of them staring and the boys had to turn their girlfriends because of the same thing.

We walked into the office and saw a young lady sitting behind the desk, she looked to be in her mid to late twenties. She was beautiful with her blonde hair and hazel eyes, but wasn't my type.

"Bonjour, we're new here and we our schedules, please." I said politely. She looked up and her eyes went a little wide, she seemed to go flushed. I shook it off and smiled, "O-Of course. Y/L/N, right?" She stammered a bit.