Eternal Love

⚠️Warning: Mention And Attempt Of Rape⚠️
———————————
Y/N's POV             Not Proofread

The feeling of the bed shaking woke me from my slumber, I woke up in a jolt. Sitting upright, I looked to my side and saw my wife thrashing around.

"No, no, no." She repeated, "Stop."

I quickly pulled her up and pressed her back to my front, "Baby." I gritted when her elbow rammed my rib. "Stop!" She yelled as she continued to jerk around.

"Camila. It's okay, my love. Wake up." I whispered into her ear, she gasped awake and looked around the room before her eyes landed on me.

"It's okay. He can't hurt you no more." I cooed as she gripped my arm that laid across the front of her shoulders. "He's dead. And he ain't coming back." I told her, our eyes locked, watching her slowly calm down.

She trembled against me, I pulled my wrist up to her mouth. "Here." I muttered, I watched as she wrapped her delicate fingers around my arm and planted a soft kiss against my wrist before she let her fangs come out and sank them in the place she kissed.

I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips at the feeling of her venom running through my veins as she drank. I laid my head back against the headboard and closed my eyes in bliss, her grip tightened and she sucked harder.

I let her feed till she was content, she needed this. She needed to forget, even if it was just for tonight. It would help her sleep. Her nightmares were getting worse as the day came closer. The day that disgusting, deadbeat human was finally killed for taking away and ruining her innocence.

When she finally had enough, she gently took her fangs out of my skin. "Better?" I asked when she pulled away, a trickle of blood ran down her chin.

"So much." She rasped out, "Thank you, amor."

"Anything for you." I softly smiled before leaning forward and ran my tongue along the little trail of blood. I placed my lips against the brunettes, tasting my blood as it still lingered in her mouth and on her lips.

"Now sleep peacefully, my love." I whispered against her lips before pulling away and laid back down with her against my shirt covered chest.

Camila shifted till she was comfortable and stayed snuggled against me. Soon she fell back under a deep slumber and I laid there, thinking back to how I came across a one of a kind beauty like her.

{•}

I smirked at the woman who stood against the brick wall of the alley, she smiled mischievously at me. "A beauty like yourself shouldn't be out this late at night. Especially with a murderer on the loose, darling." I spoke with mirth watching as hers eyes basically undressed me.

"I like a little danger." She let out with a smirk.

I stepped forward, standing only a few inches away from her. "I'm the definition of danger." I whispered in her ear after I moved her hair to the side, exposing her neck. Her heartbeat reached my ears, I could hear her heart pumping her blood through her veins. Making my mouth water at the thought of her blood invading my tastebuds.

But before I could dig my fangs into her, a muffled scream rang out from the end of the long alley. "Leave." I said to woman as I locked eyes with her, "You never saw me and you were never here." I told her before she left like nothing happened.

I sped to end of the alley and saw a man having a shorter woman pressed against the brick wall. She struggled to get loose, trying to push him off.