Assassin

A/N: Quick question! What would you all think about having few where Camila's GP? I wanna ask you all before I do anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV *Not Proofread*

  I sat there in the black leather chair, watching as the two read through the contract.

  I wasn't shocked at what they requested, I've had more surprising targets to kill then this one. I mean a father had me kill his wife and his son because they were sleeping with each other behind his back.

  I couldn't blame the son though, his step mom was pretty fucking hot. I would've slept with her to if I wasn't paid to kill them.

  "Fourteen days?" I heard the women ask, I looked at her and saw her head tilted to the side.

  "Yes. Once you and your husband sign the contract, and you don't say the word within fourteen days. I have every right to kill him." I answered with a monotone voice.

  "Even if we change our minds?" The man asked.

  I nodded, "Yes Mr. Cabello. Even if you change your mind. Because once that contract is signed, he's on my list and everyone on my list will die."

  They shared a glance with each other, silently asking if they want to go through with this.

  "Very well." Mr. Cabello sighed before grabbing a pen from his desk and signed the contract, passing it to his wife.

  She stared at it a moment, glancing up at me. "No harm will come to your daughter. Nor you, your husband or your little girl. You four will be under my protection. But as for anyone else, I make no promises. Anyone who stands in my way from completing my mission will be killed." I told her.

  She let out a sigh of relief, revealing that she was indeed worried about the safety of her family. Mrs. Cabello grabbed the pen and signed the contract just as a knock came to the door.

  The women handed me the contract, I grabbed it and looked over it as the door opened.

  "Oh sorry. I didn't realize you had company." I heard a female voice say with a light chuckle. I glanced at the two in front of me, "Is that her?" I mouthed to them.

  The man subtlety nodded, confirming that was their daughter. "It's fine Mija. Miss. Y/L/N was just leaving." He said standing up, fixing his suit jacket.

   "I was. I have another meeting to attend." I smiled standing up and shaking his hand before shaking his wife's.

"Thank you again for your service, Miss. Y/L/N. It's very much needed and appreciated."

  "My pleasure, Mrs. Cabello. I'm hear to help with any problem." With that I placed the contract in the briefcase and turned around.

  I was stunned by her beauty, she was completely and utterly stunning. How could someone look at beautiful and perfect as her?

  "Lovely parents you have here." I smiled at her, "They really do know what's best. It was nice meeting you..." I trailed off with a smile.

"Thank you and it's Camila." She smiled her pearly whites at me.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I winked at her, she looked down with a small smile before looking back at me.

I looked back over at my two new clients, "Just tell me when and I'll have it done." With that I walked out the door and towards the elevator.

~

I stood on the rooftop letting the Miami night breeze flow through my hair, I looked through the window of the apartment in the building across from the one I stood on.