Trouble

Y/N's POV

I groaned as I sat up, pain shooting through my body. I looked down at my bare torso, my sports bra the only thing covering my upper half. Not even ten hours and there was a big purple bruise on my right side, I looked down at my hands and saw bruises on my knuckles as well.

I slowly stood up and walked into my bathroom, I couldn't help but notice the purple and blue colored bruise around my right eye. Along with the cut above my left eyebrow, I opened my medicine cabinet and grabbed the pain killers.

It was a weekly thing, two to three times a week, I would wake up with these bruises. I've been lucky and haven't broken a bone for the last year and a half.

Popping two pills into my mouth and turning the water on in the sink, I used my hands to cup the water and place it in my mouth and swallowed the water and pills.

Remember Y/N, you're doing this for your mother, sister and her.

~

I parked my motorbike in the parking lot of my school, I hated going to school. Only one more month and I was done with school, then I can get my mother and sister the hell out of here.

I could the whispers, everyone always made something up about where the bruises came from.

"I heard she's in a gang."

"No. I heard it was her parents."

"I bet she's some sort of street fighter or something."

"I bet she's got a girlfriend or someone who does this."

Only one of those statements were true, but I had reason to let it happen. I ignored the whispers and stares and fixed my hoodie and walked into the school.

"That bad huh?" I heard my best friend Normani asked as she walked up to me. "Yeah, but I've had worse." I shrugged.

"Y/N/N. I love you, but when are you going to stop this?" She asked walking down the hallway along side me. "When I graduate. I'll be able to get my my mother, sister and her out of here and away from him." I answered arriving at first period.

~

Finally, school was over for the day. Now, I could see my little sister Jenny. I hated I had to go to my fathers house just to see her, when my parents got divorced and they were fighting over who got who. My father had made up lies about my mother to get Jenny, I was sixteen so I was old enough to choose who I wanted.

But poor Jenny was only five at the time, she didn't have a choice. Mom worked as a waitress at a dinner near our house, because of my asshole of a father. Mom could only see Jenny under his supervision.

I parked my bike in his driveway and grabbed the paper bag that held a cheeseburger and some fries and walked up to the door, ringing the doorbell.

I was met with familiar brown eyes, "Hey Camila." I smiled. Poor girl got roped into all of this, my father lied to her and said he wasn't married and he cheated on my mom with her.

She didn't know until the divorce was final and she was already married to him, that son of a bitch was to damn good at lying. Camila hated him for it and apologized over and over again to both my mother and I.

We knew what kind of man he was and after a while forgave her, she was a victim in all of this.

"Hey Y/N/N." She smiled back, "Jenny's in the living room." She stepped aside and let me in.

I walked into the room and saw her sitting on the couch, "Hey, nugget."

"Y/N!" She exclaimed getting up and running up to me, I knelt down and wrapped my arms around her. "Here. Mom said she's sorry she couldn't make it again, she had to work a double shift. But she sends you this." I wasn't completely lying, mom did had a double shift. I handed her the bag.