Memories

A/N: Info about Sexual Desires at the end.🙂
Camila's POV    *Not Proofread*

I groaned as I very slowly opened my eyes, it hurt, everything hurt. It felt like I haven't moved in forever, my muscles screamed for me to move.

My eyes finally opened and I looked around as everything look unfamiliar, the blinding light above me didn't help with everything. My eyes landed on my mom curled up in a chair sleeping, a blanket covering her.

Where am I? What happened?

I opened my mouth to speak but only raspy gasps came out, it felt like I haven't drank in days.

"Dios mío." I heard the familiar but it felt unfamiliar at the same time, I turning my head slowly, I saw my dad standing at the doorway with two cups of coffee.

"Mija." He breathed out, he sat the two cups down and walked over to my mom.

Again I tried to speak, but my throat was to dry. "Mi amor." He lightly shook my mom, she woke up in jolt. "Qué?" She asked before looking over at me and gasped.

"Mija." Tears began to sting her eyes as she quickly got to her feet and stood beside the bed, I reached for her hand, only to realized I was hooked up to monitors.

I was in a hospital?

"I'm going to get the doctor." My dad muttered before quickly leaving the room.

"How're you feeling?" Mom asked as she gently sat on the edge. I pointed to my throat, signaling I couldn't talk. She nodded and was about to get up but the my dad and some guy in a white lab coat walked in.

"Well hello Miss Cabello." He smiled as he walked over and handed me a white styrofoam cup with a straw, "Drink this and then we'll talk." He said kindly, I smiled at him and took a drink.

I lowly groaned at Good the water felt going down my dry throat. "While you drink that, I'm doctor Clifford. For these questions, you can just nod and shake your head. Is that okay?" He asked as he sat down on the little spinning seat.

I nodded and continued to drink my water, it felt and tasted really fucking good.

"Excellent. Let's start off with, do you remember who you are?" He asked politely. I furrowed my brows and nodded, why wouldn't I?

"Okay. Do you remember who they are?" The doctor pointed over at my parents, I glanced at them and saw tears setting in their eyes.

Again, I nodded. "W-what does this have to do with anything?" I finally spoke and I took noticed to how raspy and gone my voice was. "Miss. Cabello. I'm going to ask one more thing before I explain what happened." He started, "What's the last thing you remember?"

I frowned before looking over at the wall in front of me as I thought about it. But the main thing I wanted to know was; what the hell is happening?

"I remember finally making it back to Miami, I went off the grid for a few months after it was announced I was leaving the band." I answered honestly.

He sighed before glancing at my parents, I looked over at them and saw they were heartbroken.

"Mija?" My father sighed, "That was almost two years ago." He told me causing me to frown big.

"W-what? What happened?"

"Miss. Cabello. Seven months ago, you were evolved in a car crash." Doctor Clifford answered causing my head to snap to him so fast I swore I could get whiplash.