You're My Past, Present & Future

A/N: So I know this won't make sense like probably at all but I'll probably end up making a part 2 so hopefully it'll be explained by then....but enjoy.
——————————————
No One's POV *Not Proofread*

  The sun shined through the cracked curtains, the light hitting the brunette in the face. Her eyes squeezed tightly shut and her nose scrunched up, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she slowly sat up.

  Holding the sheet tightly against her bare chest, after seeing the spot in the bed next to her was empty. She could hear the shower running, she smiled at the bathroom door before grabbing her phone to look at her notifications.

  Only seeing one important thing, a message from her manager telling her to hit the studio today. She went to put her phone down to join the person in the shower only to freeze at the date.

  "Shit!" She hissed under her breath, "Fuck."

  She scrambled to her feet and gathered her clothes that was thrown all over the room from last night's activities. Her nerves and emotions in over drive as the same thought played over and over in her head.

  It's today. It's today. It's today.

  Just as she slipped her shirt on she heard the shower cut off and her eyes went wide. Quickly grabbing her shoes and phone along with her car keys, she basically sprinted out of the hotel room door and to the elevator. As the doors closed she leaned against the wall and let out a deep breath.

  Nearly halfway down her phone dinged, looking down at it she sighed when she saw the name and message.

  Canadian Lover🇨🇦❤️: Hey. Where'd you go?

  Cuban Lover🇨🇺❤️: Roger texted. My deadline was moved up.

  It wasn't a total lie, one little white lie won't hurt. She just wasn't ready to tell him the truth. He couldn't handle it. If she barely could, how could he? She loved Shawn, she really did. But because of the secrets she held from him, she couldn't fully commit herself to him. Not like he wanted her too.

  Canadian Lover🇨🇦❤️: Oh okay. We still on for tonight?

  She cursed herself, how could she be so stupid. How could she make plans on this day? Especially with her boyfriend. As much as she didn't want to admit it, this day meant way too much to her. But she couldn't keep blowing their dates off.

  Cuban Lover🇨🇺❤️: Yeah

  She's never hated herself more then in this moment.

  Canadian Lover🇨🇦❤️: Okay. I love you Camila.

  Cuban Lover🇨🇺❤️: You too

  She felt guilty now, she couldn't say it back like she usually did. Not today. Not of all days. She stepped off the elevator and smiled at the receptionist before heading to the parking garage. Now to get passed this day and she'll be okay.

~

  "Mamá! I'm home!" Camila yelled out, only expecting to hear her mother call back. But she was in for a surprise.

  "Mamí!" She heard the little voice of her six year old son. The brown eyed girl smiled widely at the little boy who was almost her mini me, she crouched down and opened her arms.

  "Angelo!" Her smile only grew wider the closer he came as he ran to his mother. Once he was in her arms, she picked him up and spun him around causing his infectious giggle to grow louder and echo through the living room.