All These Years

A/N: It's not completely based off the song. Just inspired by it. This will be split up into three different parts. Enjoy!

*Not Proofread*  
Y/N's POV

       <Flashback~2013>

  "I don't know what to do, Y/N." Camila sighed as her and I sat in our hotel room, on her bed. "Even though it's management making us do this, I know he's going to want to kiss me and I don't want him to be my first kiss."

  "Why? I mean you said you thought he was cute and that you liked him a little." I asked her, she let out a long breath laying her head on my shoulder.

  "I want my first kiss to be with someone who I trust, who I care about and who cares about me. I want it to be natural and not awkward, no offense towards Austin but he doesn't seem like a good kisser." She giggled a little at the end.

  "Ouch. That can hurt someone's ego. Especially if you tell a a guy their small." I laughed. "You mean like you?" She teased lifting her head to look at me, causing me to gasp.

  "I'm not small. You wanna see?" I asked in a teasing tone. She gasped and hit my stomach, "No! I'll pass."

  "What afraid you might like what you see?" I asked her. "No! I'm straight thank you. Besides you're my best friends sister and you're my friend." She laughed, I would lie and say that didn't hurt but getting friend zoned by your crush hurts.

  I started liking Camila the day of hers and Lauren's audition, she was adorable that day and still is. I was excited that she got put in a group with Lauren, I got to actually meet her and become friends with her. But within the year of knowing her, I gained a crush. The girls knew and would tease me all the time especially Lauren. Ally was the only one who didn't really tease me, she had her moments when she did though.

  "You sure you're straight? A lot of girls have said that and turned out to like girls." I asked poking her cheek, she giggled and pushed my hand away.

  "Yes. Just because you can turn a straight girl gay, doesn't mean you can use your Jauregui charms on me." Camila said as serious as possible but broke out into a smiling mess.

  "Maybe I can. You can't see the future." I half joked, maybe one day her and I would have a chance. "Like you can?" She asked.

  "Totally. I'm a fortune teller, didn't you know this?"

  "Oh yeah, how could I forget? And I'm a teenage witch with a talking black cat." She joked playing along. "Don't joke about Salem." I said seriously, Sabrina the teenage witch was my favorite show.

  "Whatcha gonna do about it?" She asked smiling, I leaned over and started tickling her. "Y/N!" The brown eyed girl laughed.

  "Stop!" I didn't listen, I just moved so I was sitting between her legs. I didn't even realize I did it, "Salem is a hilarious cat. Don't joke about Salem." I told her laughing as she tried to push me off.

  "Okay! You win!" Mila gave causing me to stop, again I didn't realize the moves we both made. I had her hands pinned beside her head with my legs between hers but she had her legs laying across my calfs keeping me in place. Our noses a few inches from touching.

  We both stopped laughing and just looked into each other's eyes, that was until I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder down to her lips. Her pink, plump, full, kissable lips.

  Realizing what I was doing, I snapped my eyes back up to hers only to see her staring at mine as well. I subconsciously licked mine causing her eyes to snap back up to mine.