My Boyfriends Mom

Don't like. Don't read. Camila G!P
       *Not Proofread*
Y/N's POV

  "What if she doesn't like me?" I asked my boyfriend, Carlos, as we drove to his house.

  "She'll love you babe. Calm down." He chuckled keeping one hand on the steering wheel and grabbing my hand with his other.

  "This is your mom we're talking about! I know you love her and that her opinion matters to you. So what if she doesn't approve of me?" I was beyond nervous.

  Carlos and I have been dating for the last three months and I'm finally meeting his mother. Not only his mother but most of his family.

  His mother scares me even when I haven't met her. She's a cop. A very good and respected cop.

  "She will. Just relax." He smiled at me as we pulled into the driveway of his house. Cars lined up along the driveway and side of the road.

  He leaned over and pecked my lips before getting out and opened the door for me. "Thanks babe." I smiled up at him as he intertwined our fingers.

  We walked up the driveway and into the door. I could hear the chatter of people coming from around the house. The place was full with nothing but Mexicans and Cubans.

  I held onto Carlos' hand as we walked into the kitchen, instantly I saw five girls standing there talking. A tall blonde, a short blonde, a dark skinned girl, a green eyed girl and a brunette who looked Carlos in a way.

  "Hey Ma." Carlos smiled over at the brunette letting go of my hand and walked over to her. "Mijo! You made it." She smiled over at him, bringing him into a hug.

  "I wouldn't miss a family reunion for the world." He laughed pulling away and looked at me, "I wanna introduce you someone to you." He smiled at me as he grabbed my hand and I stood beside him.

  "Ma meet Y/N, my girlfriend. Babe meet Camila my mother." He introduced.

  "It's lovely to meet you Miss. Cabello." I smiled at her holding my hand out.

  She looked at me for a moment and I could see her eyes glancing down my body before looking back up at me.

  "Well mannered. I like you. But please call me Camila and fair warning the family are huggers." She smiled at me before pulling me into a hug.

  "Damn Carlos. I take back what I said. You do have game." The blonde laughed as I pulled away from Camila.

  "Never doubt the Cabello charm." Carlos smirked wrapping his arm around my shoulder, "Anyway. That's my Aunt Dinah." He pointed to the blonde.

   "Then my Aunt Normani." The dark skinned girl, "Aunt Lauren." Green eyes, "And my Aunt Ally." Short blonde.

  "It's nice to finally put a face to everyone's name." I shyly smiled remembering all the stories Carlos has told me about them.

  "Likewise. Every time Carlos came to visit, he wouldn't shut up about you." Lauren laughed and I couldn't help but notice her raspy voice. Damn.

  "Good things I hope." I smiled up at my boyfriend since he was almost a foot taller then me. I wrapped my arms around his waist causing him to lean down and kiss my head.

  "Of course. It was Y/N this, Y/N that." Ally giggled.

  "Always going on about how cute you looked or how amazing you were." Normani laughed.

  "Okay! Don't go embarrassing me." He hissed causing us to laugh.

  "Oh you mean how you use to dance and sing to the Hannah Montana theme song when you were little?" Camila smirked over at causing me to giggle at his mortified face.