Heal The Pain

A/N: Camila doesn't show up until the end. But there will be a part 2.
———————————
Y/N's POV

  The sound of growling rang through my ears as I ran through the woods, I didn't know what was after me. But something big and murderous was, all I could see when I first saw it was it's big red eyes and the outline of its big form.

  If my stupid car didn't break down in the middle of the night, in the middle of no where. I wouldn't be running for my life right now.

  When it just stopped, I got out and checked under the hood but nothing seemed wrong. So I got back in my car and tried to start it, nothing. But something made me look over to the passenger side and I saw those red eyes.

  I tried to get my car to start but it didn't, what ever it was, it broke the glass on the other side and next thing I know. I see it's sharp teeth with it's head through the window.

  I hurried out of the car and took off through the woods. There was no signal and I was getting scared.

  I ducked down behind a fallen tree to catch my breath. I could hear the growling and it's heavy breathing. The thing looked like a wolf but it was to big to be one and I've never seen a wolf with red eyes.

  Soon it went quiet, not a single sound was heard. I knew not to get up and look, it was probably playing a game with me. Seeing if I was stupid enough to be like every other stupid person out there. More specifically the dumb cheerleaders and jocks in movies.

  I stayed, I didn't move. I held my ground. But I guess it picked up on that I wasn't moving, I knew it could hear my heartbeat. Hell. Someone on the opposite side of the world could probably hear it.

  I screamed when the beast jumped over the tree and turned its massive body to stare at me.

  It's teeth bared and the growling increased. Don't let me die. Don't let me die. Die let me die. It slowly walked towards me in a taunting way. I was it's prey. I was it's midnight snack.

  I tried to back up but I only pressed myself further into the tree. It lunged at me and I screamed in pain when I felt it's teeth sink into my left leg.

  But what surprised me was when it let go and stared at me before taking off further into the woods. "What? Didn't like the way I taste!?" I yelled out. I was trying to distract myself from the pain.

  Looking down, my calf was covered in blood. I couldn't tell how bad the bite was, but I got woozy at the sight.

  I stood up with the help of the tree and limped my way back to my car. On the way, I grabbed a long stick to help me walk and to hopefully protect myself if anything else tried to attack me.

  After minutes of walking, I finally made it back to my car and got into the drivers seat. I reached into the back seat and grabbed a shirt I had laying back there and used it to help stop the bleeding by tying it around my bleeding calf.

  I tried my car again and on the third time it started, "Really? Fucking really?!" I hit the steering wheel before taking off.

~

  I never went to the hospital that night. I went home and cleaned it up enough then went to the drug store and grabbed what I needed.

  I didn't know what to tell the doctor if I went to the hospital. What? That a big red eyed wolf of sorts chased me down and bit me before taking off? No thank you.

  But what's funny is that within a week the bite was gone. Literally just gone, it healed. I couldn't explain it. But I finally figured it all out when three weeks later the full moon came and that's when my life changed.