No Regrets

No Ones POV        

          *Not Proofread*

A silver convertible pulled into the driveway of a little over average two story white noise. The house belonging to the girlfriend of the driver of the convertible, a man stepped out of the car.

Known as Matthew Hussey.

He smiled knowing he was able to see his girlfriend after three weeks of being in London. He missed her dearly, and couldn't wait to have her in his arms again.

He walked up to the door and unlocked it with the key is girlfriend gave him after being together for four months.

He was surprised to see his girlfriends best friend sitting on the couch, "Dinah? Is Camila here?" He asked and her head shot up from the tv and her eyes went wide.

He's not suppose to be here! She thought.

"Uh... No. She's actually out right now. She's out....shopping." Dinah said quickly, trying to cover up what her best friend was really doing.

He seemed to believe her lie, not questioning her nervousness. "Very well. I'll just wait till she returns." He smiled walking towards the kitchen.

"You know, I'm not sure when she'll get back. She only left half an hour ago and you know she likes shopping." Dinah chuckled as she grabbed her phone and left a text for her best friend.

CheeChee💅🏼: 911! Boyfriends here! In your kitchen!

"I know. But I missed her and if I waited to three weeks to see her, I can wait three more hours." He laughed grabbing a water bottle from the fridge and walked back into the living room.

Upstairs in Camila's room, her phone buzzed on the nightstand. But went unnoticed as she was to occupied, "Fuck baby." She moaned out as she felt those familiar soft lips grazing along her neck.

Camila's fingers tangled themselves in the soft hair of her lover, "Y/N, please." She begged as she needed some sort of release.

Y/N looked up at the brunette and smiled, "What do you want princess?" She asked with a smirk. She loved how she had the girl withering under her, she wanted to bring nothing but pleasure and love to the girl under her.

"Something. Anything. Just please do something." Camila begged, bucking her hips to try and find some sort of friction.

Y/N always had that affect on her, ever since their little affair started. To everyone who didn't know about their affair, thought they were coworkers.

But in reality, they were in love.

The Y/H/C smirked as she reached in between them and grabbed her hardened member and line it at the brown eyed girls dripping entrance.

Slowly entering the older girl, Y/N moaned at the feeling of Camila's wet walls wrapping around her. While Camila gasped and moaned, grasping onto the girls shoulders.

No matter how many times they've done this, the Latina just couldn't get use to the size fully. It always filled her up the right way, and never ceased to disappoint her.

"Shit." Camila groaned as Y/N started to thrust in and out of her. Pleasure starting to course through them both.

But as the thrusts got harder, the headboard of the bed started to bang against the wall. Neither one caring at the moment.

Thinking only Dinah was still around and most likely outback hanging around the pool for some relaxation time.

But boy were they wrong, Dinah still sat on the couch as Matthew sat in the recliner chair watching tv with Dinah.