In Love With My Best Friend

*Not Proofread*

Y/N's POV

"I'm sorry I can't make it to your show tomorrow." Camila pouted as we cuddled on my bed while watching old re-runs of Friends. "Mila, it's fine. Really, we both knew we were going to have hectic schedules when we decided to follow our dreams." I shrugged.

It did hurt that she couldn't make it, I was finally going to admit my feelings for her with a new song. I've had a crush on her since we were fourteen, but me being the little shy bitch I am. Never told her, now I wanna own up to myself and tell her. But I'm never good with my words, so I wrote a song instead.

"Are you sure? I really don't want you to be mad at me." The brunette said with a sad tone. "Cami." I started as I sat up causing her to sit up as well. "You're my best friend, I understand that you have very important things to. Things that help your career, there'll be other shows." I told her as grabbed her hands in mine.

"I know, but I feel bad. It's the opening night of your tour." Camila said biting her lip. How I wanted to lean forward and bite that lip myself. I shook my head from the not so friendly thoughts. "Don't be. You can come to my next one." I smiled placing a kiss on the back of her hands.

I thought I saw her blush a little but I passed it off as I was seeing things, "Now, I'm going to get more snacks from the pantry and then we going to finish watching friends." I said with a smile before taking off downstairs.

~

The show started in less then ten minutes and like every show, I was a little nervous. No matter how many times I did this, I was always nervous until I was on stage. The reaction of the fans when they see me, makes my nerves calm.

I only get nervous because I'm afraid of their reaction, but when they start screaming in excitement when they see me. Is one of the best feelings. "Y/N, you have a visitor." One of the stage hands said popping his head in then taking off before I could ask who it was.

A second later Camila walked in with a smile on her face. "I thought you couldn't make it." I smiled as I stood up to hug her, "I couldn't, but I was able to convince Matthew to come here instead of going out." She confessed and I tensed at his name, I forgot about him.

She had to date him for publicity since she hasn't really been seen with any guy since dorito boy, then she was rumored with Shawn. I knew that was fake, cause I witnessed their friendship at first hand. Those two acted more like siblings then a couple, if anything Camila and I acted like a couple most of our friendship.

The both of us have always been attached at the hip, we were each other's first kiss and first time. We wanted our first time to be with someone we trusted, aka each other. It's when my crush turned into more then a crush.

"Right, how are you two?" I asked trying to hide the hurt, "Eh, you know, it's publicly. He's not really my type, you should know that." She laughed, I lightly chuckled.

"Y/N. It's time." Someone said, I nodded. "Well, good luck." With a kiss on my cheek She was out the door.

I hurried and ran to my spot grabbing my mic and waited for the music to began, "How you doing Los Angeles?" I asked and they all screamed, I smiled when I saw Camila scream and cheer. Matthew stood next to her and cheered a little.

~

  "Okay." I breathed out running my fingers through my hair, causing the fans to scream. "Sadly this is the last song of the night." I pouted, a lot of whines and groans came from the crowd.