Sexual Desires

Camila's POV     *Not Proofread*

   My fingers danced around the rim of my coffee cup as I stared into the porcelain mug, the light brown substance moved slightly at the movement.

  "Okay Walz. What's wrong?" I looked up and locked eyes with my best friend as we both sat in the little café. "You've been staring at coffee like you're expecting it to talk to you. And I'm quite offended that the coffee is getting more attention then me." She joked at the end, placing her hand of her chest.

  I cracked a smile, "I'm sorry Dinah. It's just....there's a lot on my mind." I apologized before taking a sip of my now warm coffee.

  "You can tell me anything. You that right? You know I won't tell anyone, well besides Mani. You know I need advice from someone on how to deal with your crazy ass at times." She laughed causing me to join her.

  I sighed and thought for a moment, I knew I could never hide anything from Dinah. She's my best friend, my sister at heart, my other half.

  "Fuck it. My sex life with Matthew isn't the same anymore." I blurted out, the blonde in front of me choked on her coffee.

  "Well damn." Dinah coughed as she beats her own chest, "I wanna say that I'm surprised. But I'm really not. He wouldn't know how to pleasure a women the right way if a step by step book on a woman's pleasure slapped him in the face." She rolled her eyes.

  "It was in the beginning, but it's not the same anymore. I thought I could deal with this missionary shit, that it's what I want." I explained, "But it's not."

  "What girl wants missionary?" She retorted with a face of disgust.

  "I'm the perfect daughter for my parents, I do what they ask and want with no questions asked. I'm with Matthew because they think he's perfect for me. My life's become boring and basic. I want something exotic, adventurous, daring. I need something different." I huffed out, running my fingers through my hair and took a drink.

  "You sure you want that?" Dinah asked mischievously with a glint her eye.

  "I'm completely sure." I said confidently, but I was beginning to regret it when I saw the look on her face.

  "I know the perfect place."

  "Dinah. I know that look. You may be into that place, but that's not my scene and you know it." I shook my head pointing my finger at her.

  "Mila. Come on. It's what you need. Mattress can go fuck himself, if you want to be pleased the way you want. Then let me take you." She huffed out with a pleading tone.

  I rolled my eyes at the name she used for my boyfriend, I knew she didn't like him. She's made that more then crystal clear.

  "Dinah..." I trailed off, I wasn't completely sure about going to the place she's been attending for the last year.

  It was basically a sex club, it's so well hidden and prestigious that only certain people know of it. Dinah came a crossed it through her girlfriend Mani, who ran into each a little over a year ago and she introduced my best friend to it. They're strictly exclusive, but they go there still to be themselves and have fun. Sometimes Normani danced there but never did anything with anyone.

  "You don't have to have sex with anyone but at least go there and have a drink. Have a feel for the place. If you don't like it then you don't have to go back." The Polynesian suggested.

It wouldn't hurt to go, I mean it's not like I'm just going to have sex with anyone there the first time I go. If I decide to go back. But I'm having cravings and needs that Matthew can't and won't for fill. I've brought it up to him before but he always claimed he wasn't to comfortable with doing anything more then missionary.