Insane (GirlXGirl)

A/N: I got this idea from binge watching Criminal Minds, I'm addicted and now this popped into my head.       
——————————————————

Camila's POV

  I let out a deep breath as the elevator doors opened, everyone rushed by, all doing their job. The place still looks the same, after three years nothing's changed.

  I stepped out and every step my heart sped up, "Agent Cabello, thank you for coming." Allyson Brooke, the new director for the BAU, she replaced Simon after he retired from the FBI.

  "It's nothing, though I would like to know why I'm here." I smiled shortly, "Let's talk in my office." She said before leading me towards her office, everyone seemed to stop once they laid their eyes on me. If I was in their position, I would be shocked and surprised as well.

  "Camila? What'd you doing here?" Lauren Jauregui, my former partner, and best friend. We went through the academy together, we stood by each other all the way up to being in the FBI.

  We haven't talked or seen each other since I left, I thought it would be better to forget everything and leave everything that reminded me of what happened three years ago behind.

"Agent Cabello is Here to talk about an old case of hers." Agent Brooke told her, Lauren looked at me questionably. I shook my head, silently saying I don't know what it was about.

The new director led me towards her office, I had know idea why she called me. All she said on the phone it was important and I would love to hear about it, so I took the next plane to Virginia and here I am.

I sat down in one of the chairs that sat in front of her desk, "I called you here, because the case you worked on three years ago. I know, it didn't end well for you, but we have a major lead on the case." She explained sitting in her chair.

I didn't know what to say, but the flashbacks from three years raced through my mind. Being tied up, held in that room for two weeks, tortured. That night still have me nightmares, why that monster would ever do that to me, I'll never know.

"What lead?" I whispered, "We have Y/N." Once those words left her mouth, a little of the weight that I've carried for the last three years has been lifted. "How?" I asked looking up at her.

"Driving with one of her victims bodies in the trunk of her car, a drunk driver crashed into her. She was knocked unconscious, didn't wake up till she was in the hospital." Allyson explained.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked, I don't want anything to do with her, after what she put me through. I know I'll never be the same after that, no one would, she tortured me, mentally, emotionally and physically.

(A/N: No pun intended.)

"Because even though we have her in custody, we don't have the location of all the bodies. We need her to confess to everything and all the locations, every time we talk to her. She won't say anything, except that she wants to talk to you." She told me and I immediately stood up.

"No way in hell, am I going anywhere near her! She ruined my life, I can't close my eyes without seeing her face. I can't be in a relationship with someone without picturing her, or be intimate with someone without imagining her hands on me!" My voice raising as I spoke, my fists clench as I try to control my anger.

"Agent Cabello, we want her gone for good just as much as you. But we need your help in order to do so." Allyson spoke calmly as she stood. "I'm not talking to her, or going anywhere near her. Find a different way." With that I walked out of her office, I ignored as everyone stared at me. No doubt heading my out burst.