Long Time No See Pt. 2

Y/N's POV         *Not Proofread*
                              {•}

   A moan escaped my lips when teeth bit down on my pulse point, "Camila." My fingers ran up her bare back as she grinds her boxer covered hard on into my bare center.

  "Please." I gasped.

  "Please what princesa?" She husked into my ear causing me to whimper. "Please. Do anything. I don't care." I whispered digging my nails into her sides, she growled before sitting to her knees and pulled off her grey boxers.

   Leaning back down, she grabbed her member and ran the thick shaft through my folds causing me to hiss in pleasure. But before she could slip in, my phone rang.

  I huffed and grabbed it from the nightstand, I rolled my eyes when I saw it was Andrew. I sat it back down and pulled Camila into a kiss.

  "Who was it?" She asked kissing down my neck as when she went back to teasing my clit and entrance.

  "Andrew." I whimpered out, moving my hips to try and get her to slip into me.

  Camila growled at his name and rammed into me causing me to moan out loud. "Fuck baby." I gripped her shoulder blades with my nails, feeling her thrust into me.

  "You're mine, right?" The brunette groaned when I subconsciously clenched around her.

  "Yours baby. I'm all yours." I breathed out throwing my head back and began to meet her thrusts.

                              {•}

   "Camila." I laughed against her lips trying and successfully pushing her back enough.

  "Mm. No, I just wanna kiss you." She whined placing her hands on either side of me, they rested against her car as she had me pinned with her hips against it.

  "Oh no. You wanna do more then kissing." I smiled when I felt her semi-hard shaft pressed up against my pelvis through her jeans.

  "Can you blame me? It's been more then six years since I've had you." She huffed before leaning over so I felt her hot breath against my ear, "Tell me mi amor. Are you still as kinky as before? Do you still like being tied up or even taken from behind?"

  I bit my lip and closed my eyes as I felt her grind against me, images of us before ran through my mind.

  I turned my head so it was my mouth by her ear this time, "More then you know baby. But now, I love having my ass smacked when I'm taken from any position. When a hand wraps around my throat, it drives me crazy. Even having my hair pulled can set me off." I moaned at thought of her doing those things me.

  "Fuck. You can't do that." Camila shook her head into my neck, "You can't say shit like that and expect me to let you go inside without doing anything."

  "Whatcha gonna do.....daddy?" I smirked, loving how I was teasing her.

  She looked up at me and her pupils were so dilated and her brown chocolate eyes were so dark that her eyes looked black.

  She huffed before bringing me into a lust filled rough kiss causing me to moan at the toughness of her. Her hands moved down to my hips and gripped tightly, I tugged her hair at feeling that ran through me.

   We both groaned when my phone started ringing. "Ignore it." The brunette mumbled against my lips and I did.

When her hands slipped under my shirt, my phone rang again. I huffed and reached into my back pocket for my phone, Camila moved her lips down to my neck when I detached our lips.