Long Time No See

A/N: Don't like. Don't read. Camila G!P. Also this ones sorta like my 'Reuniting' image on my Lauren book. But different. I just took a few ideas from it.
———————————————
Y/N's POV

"Jamie-Lynn! Let's go before you lose your chance for some ice cream!" I called out for my five year old daughter.

"Coming mommy!" She yelled before running down the stairs with her book bag.

I smiled at her as she ran over to me and held her arms up, I chuckled before picking her up.

"Ugh! You're getting heavy baby." I grunted walking over to the front door.

"That's cause I'm a big girl!" She cheesed as I walked us down the walkway and to my car.

"If that's the case. Big girls walk on their own." I said seriously with a playful smile, trying to set her down.

"Never mind! I'm not a big girl!" She yelped causing me to laugh at her as her grip tightened around me.

"Lazy." I grumbled as I opened the back door and stuck her in her booster seat before letting her buckle herself in.

~

I walked into the dinner with Jamie-Lynn and saw my mother in the kitchen scolding one of the new workers.

"You carry the potato's with both hands! Not one! Do it right or get put on cleaning duty in the bathrooms!" The boy nodded quickly and scurried off.

"Grandma!" Jamie squealed dropping her bag and ran to my mom.

I sighed and picked up the bag and walked over to the counter. "Oh my precious grand baby." Mom cooed as she pinched her cheeks.

"Hi Ma." I smiled at her through the window that showed into the kitchen.

"Hi sweetie. I hate to ask but Jack is sick with the flu and I don't have anyone to cover for him. Can you just for today?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

"I got you." I smiled and grabbed an apron and tied it around my waist.

"You're a lifesaver!" She smiled as the bell rung, I glanced over my shoulder before looking back at my mother with wide eyes.

"Why do you look like that guinea pig, Bugsy right now?" My mom asked giggling.

"Camila's here." I whispered causing her to stop instantly and look over my shoulder and her eyes went wide.

"Now you look like bugsy!" My daughter giggled, looking up from her tablet. I smiled and shook my head at her.

"She's in your section." Mom mumbled, I looked back and saw her sitting with four other girls that I came to realize were her former band mates.

I groaned, "Do I gotta?" I asked. "Yes. Everyone else is busy. Now get to it." She shooed me away with her dough covered spoon.

"I hate you." I glared at her. "Love you too." She smiled innocently at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pen and notepad and walked over to them.

"Welcome to 'Mama's diner'. What can I y'all today?" I asked the five girls, noticing a certain brunette tense up as she looked at the menu.

"Hello. Can we start off with drinks while we still decide?" The short blonde that I knew was Ally asked.

You can't go through the rest of high school and two years of college so far and not know who they are. Especially when your roommate is a massive fan.