Morning

'Finally, dinner is ready.' We eat in front of the camera that's still set in the living room. 'Family dinner!' I shoot up at the loud sound of Saki's voice. 'How did you know that dinner is ready?' Saki points to Hobi and I directly get what happened. 'Mommy! Next me!' I smile at how Sobi talks. It's really adorable. After I put some food on a plate for Toya, I also put food on a plate for Namjoon. 'Thank you (Y/N).' I smile and hand him also two chopsticks. 'No problem.' I get a little bit of food on my plate.

Jin rolls his eyes and puts a lot of food on my plate. 'Uncle Nam?' Namjoon raises his eyebrow at Toya. 'Sit down next to my favourite cousin.' I raise my eyebrow as well. 'Why does he needs to sit down next to Suga?' Toya shakes her head and almost pulls Namjoon next to me. Toya sits down on the couch on the place where Namjoon just sat a second ago. 'Okay. Glad to know that I am someone's favourite.' Namjoon smiles and holds my hand tightly. 'You were always my favourite too.' I shiver a little bit by Namjoon's whisper.

'Why? Suga is so much better than me. Plus, he is your Hyung.' Namjoon nods and feeds me a piece of food. 'He is also older than you.' I nod and smile. 'I know that but he is my brother, so he is my Oppa. There is a big difference between those two.' Namjoon rolls his eyes and also begins to eat. 'Okay, this is a question from ARMY to the little children.' I look up at Jungkook and he shakes his head. I chuckle and eat further. 'Who is your favourite couple?' I choke on my food.

Namjoon goes with his hand over my back and puts my plate away. 'Are you okay?' I nod and sigh. 'I am fine.' Namjoon nods and holds with one hand, my hand. 'I like mommy and daddy!' I smile and lay my head on Namjoon's shoulder. Gosh, what do I want children badly. 'I like Jay and Taehyung but also (Y/N) and Namjoon.' Namjoon gives little kisses in my hair. 'I like (Y/N) without Namjoon better.' I look angry at Yoongi. 'I like you with sleep also better.' Yoongi sticks his tongue out and I do the same.

I concentrate back on the comments and see a lot of comments about me becoming a pop idol. 'I will never be an idol like these idiots. I just want to sing for people to make them happy, just like I am doing with singing covers and putting them online.' I squeeze a little bit harder in Namjoon's hand. I lean to his ear and whisper. 'I am a little tired. Want to come with me upstairs?' Namjoon nods and directly stands up. He helps me to stand up. Without saying anything, we walk upstairs.

I lock Namjoon's door behind me and smile widely. 'Namjoon, I want it again.' Namjoon raises his eyebrow while I walk closer to him. 'I want to feel great again. I want you so close to me that it's hard for me to breath. I want to feel those soft lips on my skin. And I want-.' Namjoon interrupts me in the middle of my sentence by kissing me. 'I want all of that too.' I smile and Namjoon lifts me in the air. He begins to kiss me in my neck and I directly groan. 'Please Nam~.' Namjoon softly pushes me against the wall and continues.

{Some time later}

I open my eyes again and see that I am laying next to Namjoon. I smile and go with my hand through his hair. 'You're so beautiful Namjoon. Please don't ever doubt yourself on that.' I sigh and hold Namjoon's hand tightly. 'I won't doubt that if you always say it to me.' I look shocked at Namjoon. 'You're awake?' Namjoon nods and leans closer to me to give me a kiss. 'You should go to the studio today with us. We're going to shoot a music video. Maybe you can write down your own ideas for your music video.'

I nod and sigh. 'What if they're terrible ideas?' Namjoon shakes his head and hangs over me. 'They won't be. You will be the one that thinks of them.' I nod and sigh. 'Can I try to fit the glitter jacket that Jimin wore?' Namjoon smiles and nods before giving me a passionate kiss. 'Of course.' I smile and put my arms around Namjoon's neck. 'Namjoon, I lo-.' The door opens. Namjoon gets off of me and I shoot up. I groan when I see Saki. 'What is it Saki?' Saki has a really big smirk on her face.

Something that isn't a good sign if you see it. 'First of, don't wake my child up at night.' My cheeks begin to burn red and I look away. 'Second, Yoongi wanted me to ask you to get ready to get to the studio. You too by the way Namjoon.' Namjoon nods. 'I will say to Yoongi that you're both really busy.' I raise my eyebrow. 'Don't you dare.' Saki runs out of the room and I groan in annoyance. 'We better get dressed soon and go downstairs.' Namjoon nods. I get out of the bed and choose a professional looking outfit.

(These are the clothes for the professional outfit)

Namjoon and I walk finally downstairs when we finished our argument over my skirt length

Namjoon and I walk finally downstairs when we finished our argument over my skirt length. Yoongi looks irritated/slightly angry at me and Namjoon. I give a dead glare to Saki. 'Can someone tell me what's going on?' I shake my head and walk to the kitchen. 'Everything okay little girl?' I nod and grab some tea. 'Everything is fine. I am just scared that I would already fuck it up on the first day.' Jin raises his eyebrow and gives me a little tik on my head. 'Sorry.' Jin nods and smiles.