It wasn't bad

We arrived at a really expensive looking restaurant. 'This all looks so expensive.' Namjoon smiles and puts his hand on my back. 'You will be fine. Besides, we're going to have dinner with Beyoncé.' I swallow and shake my head. 'Oh no no no no.' My hands begin to shake badly. 'I can't. I am not even good enough to eat with you guys in a normal restaurant. Beyoncé is going to end me.' Namjoon shakes his head and slowly guides me to the table. I smile shyly when I see Beyoncé and quickly do something else. I put Toya in a baby chair and sit down on a chair next to her.

'So this must be your wonderful sister Min (Y/N)?' Yoongi nods happily. He can understand a little bit of English. More than me but I could understand a few things. 'Yeah this is (Y/N). She is really nervous to meet you actually.' I look at Namjoon with a puzzled look on my face. 'I just said that you are nervous to meet Beyoncé.' I nod and smile a little bit. 'Yeah of course. She is voicing Nala in the new Lion King and sings amazing while doing that.'

Namjoon translates it to English and Beyoncé says to me thank you. I smile and nod. 'She is a huge Disney-fan. And she is learning English by watching them.' Beyoncé nod and so do I even though I don't know what they are saying. I focus back on Toya and give her something to drink. 'Sorry but you can't use your own drinks.' I raise my eyebrow. 'I am sorry but she is really little. I am only giving her something to drink.' The waiter looks irritated at me. 'We have also drinks for little children.'

I roll my eyes and stand up from my chair. 'Well maybe by cousin has an allergy. Do you know if she has one?' The waiter shakes his head but still looks irritated at me. 'You still can't give that drink to your cousin. Or you must have her allergy list.' I smirk and grab a piece of paper from Toya's bag. 'Here it is. Now annoy other people.' I sit down and sigh. 'You're just a little kid, right?' Toya smiles and that makes me smile. 'Does Toya have allergies?' I shake my head and smile. 'I wrote down everything that she hates qua food.'

Yoongi nods and smiles. I hate it when people are going to do so annoying around children. They need special food and drinks. 'Would you like to sing Simba's part of Can You Feel The Love Tonight?' I raise my eyebrow and look at Namjoon. 'Right now?' Namjoon nods and smiles. I sigh and nod. 'Fine.' I begin to sing the Simba-part of Can You Feel The Love Tonight and sigh at the end. 'It's not that good but it will do.' Namjoon shakes his head and leans to my ear. 'You're going to help her out.'

I raise my eyebrow. This all is making no sense at all! We all get our food and eat it.

******

We get out of the car again and this time walk on a Red carpet. Namjoon has his arm behind my back while I am carrying Toya. 'OMG! It's BTS...! And their girlfriends!' I smile and walk with Namjoon to the first place where he needs to stop for photos that the press takes. '(Y/N) and RM, could we take some photos of you two together?' I nod and smile. Get that Laura! People want to take photos of me.

Yoongi runs to me and takes Toya out of my arms. 'Before the press says that you have a child.' I nod and smile. 'Go have fun with Suga while I take a few photos.' Toya nods and begins to play with Yoongi's hair. Namjoon pulls me closer to him. I put my arm as well around him and lean against him. 'You still look short next to me.' I look irritated at Namjoon. 'I am not short!' Namjoon smiles and gives me a kiss on my cheek. 'No you're not when you were heels.'

I make a pout-lip which makes Namjoon chuckle. 'Could you two kiss for the photo?' I look directly at the person who asked that. 'If he is your real boyfriend, you two should kiss a lot.' I roll my eyes. Namjoon steps a little bit to the one that asks. 'Why does that have to mean that we're together?' I sigh and turn Namjoon's tie around my hand. I pull him to me and without any hesitation, I start kissing him. After the kiss, we both look surprised at each other. Kissing Namjoon wasn't that bad... I want to do it again.

We had one simple rule. Now I have to protect Namjoon even more from my ex. 'That was wonderful.' I smile and lift my shoulders. 'I am not that great of a kisser.' Yoongi directly walk to us and stands in the middle of us. 'I will talk to you later and you are now walking that way.' Namjoon follows Yoongi's command and walks to the rest of BTS. Saki and Jay run to me. 'We will already sit down inside.' Saki takes Toya over from Yoongi. Jay grabs my wrist and pulls me with them inside.

I really kissed Namjoon... I really kissed Kim Namjoon! We sit down at a table that is reserved for BTS and us then. My breathing becomes a lot quicker. 'Tell us how it was.' I growl and let my head fall on the table. 'That reporter said that and my mind went blank. I just pulled Namjoon close to me without thinking further about it.' Jay goes with her hand over my back. 'The worst part is that it wasn't even bad!' Some time later, the boys join us at the table. 'Namjoon, you sit here.' Saki stands up from her seat and sits down next to Hobi.