It's okay

The doctors put her in a room and look what's wrong with her. Jin and I sit nervous in the waiting room. After some time, everyone (except for Hobi and Saki, because of school) walk to the waiting room. Namjoon wears sunglasses and a mouth-mask so he wouldn't infect anyone. 'Is she okay Yoongi?' I lift my shoulders and sigh deeply. 'I have no idea.' Jungkook hands me Yunhee. 'She wouldn't stop crying. Just the same thing happened with Toya.' I nod and hand Namjoon the robot. 'I will take Toya.' V nods and hands me Toya.

Toya begins to calm down. 'It's going to be okay.' The doctor walks to me and sighs. 'She ate too less than she should've. Her stomach really needs more food than she normally eats. That's why her fever is so much worse than normally. Her body is weak.' I nod and sigh. She has also had an hatred for eating "so much". She never ate much as our parents were never home. Most of the days, she didn't even eat. 'Can we all visit her?' The doctor nods and guides us to (Y/N)'s room. 'She still needs a lot of rest so be quiet.'

We all nod and sit down in her room. 'She is an idiot.' Everyone looks shocked at me. 'Yoongi, you can't say that! She isn't an idiot.' I roll my eyes. 'Yes I am.' Everyone turns to (Y/N). 'It's all my own fault and that makes me an idiot for not eating enough. Not even from Jin's delicious food.' Jin smiles warmly and sits down next to her bed. 'It's okay. From now on, we will watch how much you eat and help you with eating more.' (Y/N) nods and then sighs. 'Why the hospital?'

(Y/N)'s POV
Yoongi sighs and gives Toya to V. 'Because you were sick and we all were worried about you.' I raise my eyebrow and smirk. 'All of you?' Yoongi nods. 'Even the all mighty Min Yoongi aka Suga aka Agust D who is never really good in showing emotions, is worried about his sister?' Yoongi nods and sighs. 'Yeah I was. Is that wrong then? Can't I give you a little bit of care?' I nod and smile. 'Thank you Yoongi. And not just for letting me sleep on your stomach.' I look in the direction of Namjoon and smile.

He is holding Yunhee with so much care. 'I am sorry that I made you sick Namjoon.' Namjoon stands up and lifts his shoulders. 'It's okay. Your sickness is worse than mine. Plus, mine is almost gone.' I nod and smile. 'I guess that I can't hold any baby today.' I make a pout lip and sigh. 'No you can't. V give her the blanket and then we can finally leave.' Yoongi gets Toya from V and sighs. V hands me the blanket that I always use to get to sleep. I left it with Yoongi so I would always be with him.

I am kinda surprised that he still has it. 'You still have it? You didn't throw it away.' Yoongi shakes his head. 'Of course not. Who told you I did?' I swallow and shake my head. 'Forget I said anything.' I put the covers down from the hospital bed and put the blue fleece blanket around me. I get up and walk next to Yoongi outside the hospital. 'Send the bill to me.' I look happy at Yoongi. 'I will pay it back.' Yoongi shakes his head and goes with one hand through my hair.

'You don't have too. You already have so much that you need to do, like making your homework.' I roll my eyes and smile then. 'Thank you for everything. Including me introducing to the rest of your band.' Yoongi nods and smiles. 'I think that Hobi would thank you for introducing him to Saki.' I nod. 'See? I am not the only one who thinks that they're a good couple.' Yoongi chuckles and nods. 'That really is true.' I walk next to Yoongi and put my arm around him. He puts the arm, which he isn't holding Toya, around me and pulls me close to him.

'I got some medicine from the doctor that should help against your fever.' I nod and smile. We all get in the car. Namjoon, me and the babies are getting first in the car. Then the rest gets in the car as well. 'Everyone buckled up.' Everyone nods and cheers when they finally begin to drive. I lean against Namjoon the whole ride, while the others are so happy and cheery. The babies are like that too. When we get home, Namjoon and I walk upstairs. 'I am going to shower.'

Namjoon nods and puts off his sunglasses and mouth-mask. I walk into the bathroom and put everything out. 'I think that my fever is gone!' I smile and get in the shower. Namjoon and I both sing along with a lot of songs. 'By the way, we got your bag with clothes from your hotel room and Yoongi stopped the payment of that hotel room.' I swallow and nod. I put some towels around my hair and body. 'Is it okay if I borrow one of your blouses again? They're kinda comfy to sleep in.' Namjoon chuckles and knocks on my door.

I open the door and Namjoon stares at me. 'What is it?' Namjoon shakes his head and gets a little blush across his cheeks. 'I am sorry. Here is another blouse.' I nod and take the blouse. 'I will need to take my underwear from my bag.' Namjoon nods and steps aside. I walk to my bag and grab my underwear. Namjoon still stares at me but I try to pretend like I am not noticing. Someone knocks on the door and I quickly run into the bathroom with my underwear and blouse.

 Someone knocks on the door and I quickly run into the bathroom with my underwear and blouse