Cold

Namjoon and I kissed for, what felt like, hours and we lay now next to each other in bed. 'I will teach you everything you should know.' It's still stuck in my brain and I don't know why. 'Nam...' Namjoon looks smiling at me. 'Why would you love a girl like me?' Namjoon turns so that he is now facing me. He gets some hair out of my face and pulls me closer. 'You're funny, sarcastic, beautiful even if you don't see it. Plus, I have this feeling that I should protect you no matter what.' I nod and sigh.

'My brother also gets that feeling a lot. It doesn't mean that you love me in a way that a boyfriend should do.' Namjoon nods and goes with his hand through my hair. 'No that doesn't. But I felt this for no one before. You're literally the only one that can make me fly and feel like I am going crazy. Especially when you're with another guy.' I shoot up. 'You get jealous when me and Jungkook are close together?!' Namjoon puts his hand on my mouth and push me back on the bed. 'Yes. It drives me nuts but that doesn't mean that everyone here should hear it.' I nod and get his hand off my mouth. 'Please... Break another time the rule with me... I want you to see that there is nothing between Kookie and me.' Namjoon leans in and we kiss once again. 'Would the two lovebirds come out of the room for dinner?' I smile at Jin's sweet voice. 'He is secretly a little child.' Namjoon nods and lifts me up from his bed. 'I want to be on your back!' Namjoon puts me down and I jump on his back. 'Happy now?'

I nod and smile. 'Of course.' We walk like that downstairs. Yoongi looks irritated at the both of us. Everyone walks away because they're helping with Jin and Hobi who cooked in the kitchen. 'Oppa, what's wrong with you?' Yoongi ignores me and looks irritated at the kitchen door. 'Oppa, did I do something to upset you?' He ignores me again. I stand up irritated and walk away. Before I leave the dinner room, I hear a sigh sound behind me. 'Check on your friends too. Not just our leader.' I nod and run upstairs. By accident, I run against Jay while walking through the hallway.

'Oh (Y/N).' I raise my eyebrow. Why does Jay react so damn cold? Normally, she does that to people she doesn't like. 'You have done it.' And just like that, she walks away. Tears begin to form in my eyes for no fucking reason. Why is Jay so cold to me? I knock on Hobi's bedroom door. 'Saki, can we talk? I think that Jay hates me.' Saki opens the door and totally ignores me. You can see that Saki cried a lot. 'No... Not you too!' Saki totally ignores me and walks to the stairs.

'Please tell me what I did wrong! Please! I can't lose you two!' Saki ignores me and walks downstairs. I do the same and enter the diner room. 'I am going to train... Don't come to look for me... I want to be alone.' Yoongi stands up but I already turn around and walk away. If they don't tell me what I did wrong, I will no longer be a burden to them. I put on my jacket and walk to the dance studio. What did I do wrong? Why do they both hate me?

I curl up in the corner of the room and slowly being to sob. I still manage to get some music on so you will barely hear that I am sobbing. After two hours of fully crying, I stand up and begin to practice my dance. After another half an hour, I put my sweat away with a towel. Someone knocks on the door and I don't answer. I put the volume of my music harder and ignore the one who knocked. 'That's really mean Noona!' I sigh and put out my music. I turn around and see the whole Maknae-line.

I sigh and shake my head. 'You guys can take this room. I am done practicing.' Jungkook walks to me and puts one arm around me. 'Not before you listened to what V has to say.' I roll my eyes and shake my head. 'Jay probably doesn't want you talking to me and I don't want to talk to anyone.' Jimin now also stands next to me and holds me tight just like Jungkook. 'Guys, I am sweaty.' They both nod and smirk at each other. 'Let's sit down.' The three of us sit down while Taehyung slowly walks closer. 'She doesn't hate you.'

I shake my head. 'It was pretty clear that she does. Can I go now?' Taehyung now also sits down on the ground and stares at me. 'You should really talk to them.' I roll my eyes and look at the ground. 'I tried... They reacted cold... I left...' All of them grabbed my left hand at the same time. 'Don't be sad. They are probably are just tired. Tomorrow, you three will all talk together at the dining table.' I shake my head. 'No... Besides, I don't want to have anything to do with you or Hobi. I am scared that will hate me more because of that.'

All three of them sigh, then laugh and then the room fills itself with one awkward silence. We all stand up. 'Just talk to them.' I nod and walk with them to home. When we enter the dorms, I see Saki and Jay standing at the end of the hallway talking. I quickly turn to the stairs and whisper something in Jimin's ear. 'I will be showering if anyone asks.' Jimin nods and gives me one last pet over my back. I walk upstairs and start undressing in Yoongi's room. I hop in his shower and take a lot of time.

Suga's little sister || Kim Namjoon X Reader || BTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara