He is going to be my death

'What were you thinking?' Toya lifts her shoulders. I smile and sit on the edge of her bed. 'You're going to school tomorrow, you can't stay awake at this hour.' Toya nods sleepily. I bow down and give her a kiss on her forehead. 'If you need me, I will be in my bedroom.' Toya smiles while still having her eyes closed. 'Dad's room.' I nod and tuck her in. 'In Dad's room.' I close the door and walk to my bedroom. My phone begins buzzing so I look on it.

I sigh and walk in the bedroom

'You got to be kidding me.' For once, I go out of the house without BTS or Saki or Jay or one of the children and I am directly seeing someone else. A soft knock comes from my door and I open it. 'I can't sleep.' I roll my eyes and lift Toya up. 'You're almost asleep sweetie. What's really going on?' Toya sighs and puts her arms around me. 'I had a nightmare and I am-.' I nod. 'You're scared that it's going to happen again.' Toya nods. I smile and put Toya on my bed. 'Fine. Sleep here but only for tonight.'

Toya nods and lays down under my blanket. I smile and change my clothes into my pyjamas. 'Why are you wearing the same pyjamas as Uncle Jin?' I sigh and lay down in my bed. 'Your Uncle Jin doesn't want to believe that I don't have a favourite member of BTS so he said to prove it I had to wear at least one thing that is connected with him. Plus, this one is pretty soft.' Toya nods and smiles. 'But it doesn't button down on your tummy.' I nod and smile. 'Normally it would but normally I wouldn't be pregnant.'

Toya nods. 'Sounds logical.' I smile and lay down. 'Do you have pain?' I shake my head and smile. 'No, why are you asking?' Toya sighs and sits up a little. 'It looked like you were having pain. Also, Aunt Saki told me that she sometimes had a lot of pain when she was pregnant. Since you will have twins, the pain will be twice as much.' I shake my head and make a gesture to Toya that she can lay down next to me. She does and I hug her tight. 'I am fine sweetie. Yes sometimes I have some pain...'

Toya looks worried at me. 'But most of the time, I just try to have fun with you, Saki, Jay, Sobi and Jae.' Toya nods and lays with her head on my shoulder. 'Could you sing me to sleep (Y/N)?' I nod and begin to sing a song that will hopefully get her to sleep. Song stands above (just imagine a woman singing this instead of V even tho it's so perfect).

I slowly open my eyes and see that Toya is still sleeping. 'Oh you woke up. Glad that I was just in time to take some pictures of you two.' I look shocked up when Jay begins to speak. 'What the heck Jay?' I slowly get up and walk to Jay. 'I already sent them to Tae so he would show it to the other guys.' Jay gives me her phone and lets me look at the photos. I sigh. 'We do look cute like this.' Suddenly Jay gets more messages from Tae. I click on it and see a few photos that I rather not have seen. 'I believe that some of them are only for you.'

Jay's cheeks begin to burn like crazy. 'I will... I mean...' I smile and point at the door. 'Call him already. I will take care of Jae so take your time.' Jay nods and gives me a kiss on my cheek. 'Thank you so much.' I sigh and shake my head. It's still weird to me how the people around are all older than me (from the "adults") but still act like they just found out what a relation is. Bunch of preschoolers... I slowly walk to Toya and wake her up. 'You need to get dressed. Saki and I will bring everyone to school.'

Toya nods and gets out of the bed still looking sleepy. 'I will wake up Jae now.' I enter Jae's room and slowly wake him up. 'Jae sweetie. Wake up...' Jae opens his eyes but then soon after closes them again. I sigh and lift Jae up. 'I will change your clothes don't worry. You can sleep for a little bit longer if you want.' I lay Jae down and get new clothes for him. I get some clothes and change it with his pyjamas. 'You're so adorable.' My phone vibrates so I look on it. Dimples🥰; V just almost ran away... Did that also happen with Jay? Because at least then we would understand.

I sigh and nod. Of course he almost ran away. Knowing Jay, if Tae sends some half naked pictures to her than she does the same. Me; Yeah it's fine you should leave them alone for some time. They have a certain thing that they always do...... I pick up Jae and walk downstairs. Jae is now almost totally awake. My phone vibrates again and I groan. Jae smiles and plays with my hair while I look on my phone. Pinky🧚🏻‍♂️; Just because your boyfriend doesn't want to send it to you

A big picture of Namjoon with almost nothing on appears in your screen. My cheeks begin to blush like crazy. Why the heck would Jimin send me this?! Not that I am complaining... I mean Namjoon is fucking hot. Even if he isn't wearing that much. Me; I almost dropped Jae because of that! Dammit Pinky! I sigh and lay my phone on the table in the living room. 'Okay, everyone is ready. Let's go to-.' Saki looks surprised at me. 'Jimin sent you a photo of him, didn't he?' I nod and sigh. 'Namjoon is going to be my death.'