Keeping you save

I run into (Y/N)'s room. She looks peaceful at least. A doctor walks to me and smiles. 'You must be her brother. She is stable now.' I nod and the doctor leaves. When the door closes, I fall through my knees. She is stable. Thank you so much! Tears slowly stream over my cheeks. 'Yoongi~.' I stand up and walk to (Y/N)'s bed. '(Y/N)... Please be okay.' She hasn't opened her eyes. Her breathing goes faster. I shake my head and grab her hand. She calms a little bit down. 'I will stay with you.'

[Some time later]

(Y/N)'s POV
I open my eyes and see that Yoongi is holding my hand. He sleeps with his head on the bed and it looks adorable. 'Yoongi~.' I try to wake him up but he keeps sleeping. I smile as I see that my brother hasn't changed a bit. He doesn't sleep well at night but tries to make up for that when it's daytime. 'Oppa, you should wake up. I want to talk to you.' Yoongi slowly opens his eyes and gasps. He shoots up when he sees that I am awake.

'Took you some time to wake up Oppa.' Yoongi pulls me in a hug while he sits on the edge of my bed. 'Took you also some time.' I nod and sigh. 'I need to tell you something.' We say it at the same time and laugh when we end out sentence. 'You go first.' I nod and sit a little bit further up. 'The one that did this to me is... Please don't get mad... my ex.' Yoongi sighs and holds my hand. 'I was scared that he was gonna hurt you but my body froze when he stood behind me.'

I take a deep breath and squeeze a little bit in Yoongi's hand. 'He said that I shouldn't ignore him. He also said that this time he didn't want to hurt you anymore but just hurt me.' Yoongi nods and wipes some tears away from my face with his thumb while I didn't even know I started shedding tears. 'Now you.' Yoongi sighs and looks away. 'I did something even stupider than what you did, but you also can't become mad.' I nod and smile. 'I am done being mad at you.' Yoongi nods and takes a deep breath.

'Your ex texted me a few days ago that he would hurt you in a span of a week.' I nod and sigh. Yoongi had have it pretty bad too... And I made him angry, while he was with this in his head. 'That's one of the reasons why I let you visit. I thought that you would be save. When you ran off with the blindfold to another training room, I didn't think about your ex for a second. That was the biggest mistake I have ever made. I thought that I could keep you save, but I am such a fool.'

Without a second thought, I pull Yoongi in a hug. 'I am sorry.' Yoongi looks confused at me when I sit back. 'What do you mean you're sorry? I should've protect you...' I shake my head and grab Yoongi's hand. 'Yes... And you did. I made that stupid fight with you while you were struggling with my messes. I should've know that my ex was planning on something when he stopped texting me. I was secretly hoping that he finally gave up.' Yoongi nods and pulls me in a hug. 'I will let Namjoon in now. He also waited at the hospital to see you.'

I nod and sigh. 'I will leave you two alone but not for too long. No touching or anything that can make you feel something more for him.' I nod and put one hand up. 'I promise.' Yoongi nods and walks away. He is such a fool. I can't stop feel something for Namjoon. It all started with his cute little dimples... After some time, Namjoon walks in. '(Y/N).' I smile and pat on the empty space next to me. 'Sit down... Please.' Namjoon nods and smiles now too. God dammit Dimples!

'I was... I mean, all of BTS is so worried about you. What happened?' I sigh and lay my head against his shoulder. 'A lot actually, too much to tell you now.' Namjoon puts his arm around me and nods. 'Fine then. It was killing waiting for you to wake up... They wouldn't let me in because I am not your family and Suga didn't came out once he was in your room.' I sigh and pull myself close to Namjoon. 'I am so sorry. But now that we're alone, we can enjoy each other's company.' Namjoon nods and chuckles. 'Yes we finally can.'

[Timeskip]

I open my eyes and see that I am still laying in the hospital bed. Namjoon still lays next to me with his arms around me. We must've fallen asleep after talking so much with each other. My phone begins to ring and I grab it. Yoongi💜Oppa. I smile and answer it. Because it is a video chat, I see that Jin is holding the phone. '(Y/N), please say how cute Suga looks.' I giggle and nod. 'Oppa looks adorable as always.' Jin walks to Yoongi and shows him the phone. 'Hi Oppa.'

Yoongi gets a little blush on his cheeks from embarrassment. 'Why did you show me like this to my little sister?' I smile and take a ton load of screenshots. This is a Yoongi that I want to save. 'It's okay. She said that you look cute.' Jin smiles and puts his thumb up. 'Is RM still sleeping?' I look to my side and nod. 'Yeah he is. He must be really tired of me.' Suddenly Yoongi stands behind Jin. 'What did he do?' Jin and I both look scared to Yoongi. 'He didn't do anything. We both fell asleep. He is still asleep tho.'